TS AAM Laura's diary!!

teetiefunk said:
Yeah I've been on trip advisor... I really can't wait! What month did you go in? We are going January and it's had mixed reviews weather wise but as long as our wedding day is nice then I'll be happy :)

We went in July then September. The weather is fab all the time. We had the occasional tropical storm but it was that hot we were happy we had them :) my husband burnt on factor 50 the last time we went and he's not particularly fair skinned!

Oh and don't rely on trip advisor reviews there's some right moaners on it lol I just look at the photos. If you've not upgraded your room, one thing I always do is email the hotel and ask for an upgrade about 2-3 weeks before I go. It's worked the last 2 times we've been :)

We have booked an upgraded room anyway just to be sure we get it and surely they would upgrade us if we were getting married there... But I will def be emailing to request a double or king bed, none of this twin bed malarkey lol yeah some people on trip advisor just moan for the sake of it, I never read the reviews. we aren't fussy people so even if it's not five star treatment we make the most of it.

teetiefunk said:
We have booked an upgraded room anyway just to be sure we get it and surely they would upgrade us if we were getting married there... But I will def be emailing to request a double or king bed, none of this twin bed malarkey lol yeah some people on trip advisor just moan for the sake of it, I never read the reviews. we aren't fussy people so even if it's not five star treatment we make the most of it.

Ahh yeh they probably would do! The place and the people are fantastic so you'll really enjoy it! :)

Hello all you lovely people... Started up my old exante diary as I'm back tmro!!

Tomorrow!! Eeeek better get my water supplies.

Me to I been off for a while , only did a week then hot flu and feeling sorry for myself meant food! But back to it tomoz!

We can keep each other going then!! I will need it!! Having a "last supper " tonight heeeeee

I've been on exante then Atkins since January so having bread and pasta is a complete luxury. Although I will prob be really ill with it.

teetiefunk said:
I've been on exante then Atkins since January so having bread and pasta is a complete luxury. Although I will prob be really ill with it.

Enjoy what ever you choose coz tomoz we will be back enjoying shakes, saying I can have you but not today to food for a while. And mine is a long while! :)

Once the first week is over it's a doddle. It's just getting by the first week that's the hardest thing ever!! Need to keep busy and drink loads.

We hopefully can keep each other going! My only fear is the bad breathe because I have to do alot of talking to people in my job and with badbreathe..... Yuk! For the people I'm talking to. Bring on tomoz for us then! Enjoy rest if the day. :)

So the delivery people have fecked up my exante order and instead of it being delivered today so I can start tmro it's being delivered tomorrow so I will have to start thursday :-( I was all hyped up to start as well. Totally gutted.

Yeah there's nothing I can do about it. On the plus side... My fiancé just bought me a dishwasher, my life is now complete lol

Looking forward to starting exante tomorrow!! I just hope the delivery man gets it right this time!! Hopefully I should be in ketosis by the time I go back to work on Monday.

Back