TS AAM Laura's diary!!

I'd love to lose twice that!! But I am keeping realistic and I can be pleasantly surprised if I do!!

Well day 5 almost over and yknow I still don't think I'm fully in ketosis... I've got a stinker of a sore head :-( and I have been hungry today. Stuck to exante 100% tho and drank about 4.5 litres of water which is good going for me... Had two cups of bouillon too. I feel so thin today tho, even notice it on my face a bit. Got my first dishwasher load on... My fiancé bought me one and it's brilliant coz I'm such a lazy woman and I hate dishes lol

My head is bloody killing me btw!! So so so sore. It's day 6 for me as well you would
Think I'd be over it

Im not sure if I can take muchmore of this sore head btw I took 3 paracetamol and it's not even dented it. If I don't start to feel better within the next couple of days I am gonna go back to Atkins :-( I feel bloody awful today, shaky and lightheaded starving and sore head from hell.

I took paracetamol and had a cup of coffee and it's a lot better now... I felt so awful I just wanted to go home from work. My resolve is strong tho and I will stick to exante. Maybe I really wasn't in ketosis and this is it just getting there?

I hope so! Maybe it was coffee withdrawal i haven't had a cup in a couple of days but had one and it went. Weird.

Glad you're feeling better

Thanks chris!! I was seriously in a bad state lol

I had something like that with LL, lasted a week and I ended up stopping. Couldn't work or anything with it but it didn't happen to me til week 2.

Very strange... It didn't happen the last time I done exante. Lets just hope it was a one off. Feel tons better now.

Well day 6 and had a bit of a wobbler today, felt awful but managed to push through it and feel better for it and proud I didn't give in... Although I was damn close!! The scales better reward me on thurs!! I just hop tmro is easier as it's a much busier day than today and I need my wits about me... Night x

7th day on exante and feeling better today after my horrible day yesterday. It's been a good morning so far, got paid today so used my 50% off elf cosmetics voucher and bought tickets to see my fave band who are coming to Glasgow in November so that's something to look forward to. I also bought the rest of my holiday money heee 38 days today!! Going to turkey for two weeks 3rd sept!! So here's to a good rest of the day!! Xx

Forgot to say as well... I'm another pound down!! So that's 11 st 8lbs!!

Btw I've had an awful day. My mums block of flats was petrol bombed!! And my uncle who lives up the stair is in hospital with burns and smoke inhalation and one guy had to jump from the top floor flat to ecsape the smoke and he's totaly fooked My mum hasn't been allowed in her house all day.. She was th only witness to it and had to give a statement. Its gonna be on the news there was a news helicopter there and everything!

Btw I've had an awful day. My mums block of flats was petrol bombed!! And my uncle who lives up the stair is in hospital with burns and smoke inhalation and one guy had to jump from the top floor flat to ecsape the smoke and he's totaly fooked My mum hasn't been allowed in her house all day.. She was th only witness to it and had to give a statement. Its gonna be on the news there was a news helicopter there and everything!

OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's awful! Sorry to hear about your poor uncle - hope he'll be on the mend soon. And your poor mum, that sounds really traumatic ((((hugs)))).

Bloody eejits...

p.s. well done on breaking your plateu! was also wondering if WS might be a compromise between atkins and TS for you? not sure if it would be faster than straight atkins...just a thought! :)

Back