Laura's Exante Diary

You feeling better?

So I have a 3llb loss this week. Not too bad considering I was out last Saturday and last night, but still feel a bit disappointed (and I know i shouldn't)... Anyway - I have no more nights out planned for the moment (and I think i will avoid them for the next couple of weeks until i get my weight down a bit more). So back to TS today, lots of exercise and working towards a good loss this week. Target loss for this week is 4llbs.

Hope you all have a good week ahead.

Laura :)

Yayyyy well done :) 3 is the magic number :p

Omg you shouldn't be disappointed with 3lbs, that is a fantastic weight loss xx

3lb is fantastic! look at 6 packs of lard piled up and think that's what has disappeared from your body :)

Weekend was good, halo still firmly in place so fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Ooops forgot to add - be careful when you exercise, build it up slowly xx

Ooh - I just noticed that you got into the next stone bracket too - that's always a nice WI :) And 21lb in a month is really good going! Have another good TS day tomorrow x

Thank you... aiming for another 3-4 llbs this week. I may have a peek on the scales tonight - it keeps me motivated!

It's so cold today! 23 degrees and not a cloud in the sky last week - today bloomin freezing and snowing!! Definitely feeling the Ketosis today! :)

Hi all,

Well I've had a fairly good week so far, have been TS and drinking loads of water all week - but I'm starting to feel like my weight loss has stopped! Fingers crossed it's just in my imagination and I have a good result in Saturday.

How has everyone else's week been so far?

Laura

Well 3 seems to be the magic number for me! My weigh in for week number 5 - is another 3llbs off. I'm pretty chuffed with that - just want to get into the 11 stone bracket now!

Hope you all have had good weigh in results this week.

Laura :)

Yayyy another 3lbs soon be in the 11's and size 12 :)

Hi, I just want to say that i've been reading through your diary and its given me the motivation I have been looking for. Lost 3 stone last year with exante but ended up getting complacent and emotional eating and piled it all back on (and a bit more). Been in this viscious cycle of feeling so fat that I eat and then end up putting more weight on. I look forward to reading your diary as I progress on my new journey. I've had my first shake this morning - vanilla with coffee. I am just looking one week at a time for now as I know I felt awful days 3 and 4 last time. If I can get through this week I'll be on a roll hopefully. I want to lose 3+ stone, preferably by a christening in mid August that im going to - dont want to be the fat one in the pics haha. Keepy up the good work and wish me luck :)

Back