Laura's Exante Diary

:wow: in eight weeks! That's amazing :D

Thank you so much Ali.

I just want more than 3 llbs to come off this week, I'm getting impatient!!! Do you think if I stick to only shakes for the week and cut out the bars and the porridge I might lose a bit more this week?

How are things with you?

Laura :)

I do lose better when I stick to just shakes. Maybe worth a try?
I'm doing OK but I need to get some more psyllium husk. I think this week's sts is a result of no toilet action! Tmi I know ;) I have to take bisocodyl tonight as I am very uncomfortable :( I have been drinking loads of water and cream soda but feel soo bloated and full. Had a peppermint tea to try and settle the feeling which hasn't really worked.

Oh dear, poor you! I have had the odd day where i have been the same. Hopefully the water will help and things will go back to normal soon for you. Nothing worse than the discomfort. What is psyllium husk?

I am going to shakes only for this week and see if it helps me lose a wee bit more - even if only 1llb more! I am also going to weigh in on Friday morning instead of Saturday as I have plans on Friday night and on Saturday. So I will be WS on those days - provided i can find something low carb. It's a nightmare being sociable on this diet!

XX

It is very hard choosing a meal that has no pasta, potatoes or bread!
Psyllium husk is a source of fibre and it does help :) I tend to take 2 or 3 caps twice a day but I have run out :( you can have it as natural husk too which you can add to the shakes, but the consistency is like wallpaper paste lol

Tell me about it Pasta, potatoes and bread are 3 of my favourite things!! Fingers crossed I can still be good!

I might look out for Psyllium husk. Where do you get it? Somewhere like Holland & Barrett or can you get it in most chemists?

XX

I bought it in Holland & Barrett when it was buy one full price and one for 1p :D

Greeneyes77 said:
I will look out for it!

Hope you are feeling better today.

XX

It's the same price online, just checked :)

Yippee! Just had a sneaky peak on the scales and I am in the 11's!

Weigh in not til Friday though so will update then! :)

Well done gorgeous! What an achievement! I can't wait til I'm in the 11's :D xxx unless I get a magic wand waved over me tonight I am heading for a sts! Boo! :D xx

Thank you - the problem is now I want to be in the 10's! I'm so impatient!

A STS will be better than a gain. Just get back to it and you'll be fine - You are nearly in the 11's too! :)

Well i really hope you get a surprise tomorrow when you weigh in. I have my fingers crossed for you! And keep glugging the water! :)

Good morning Laura how you doing?

Good morning Laura how you doing?

Hi Ali,

I'm good thanks. I weighed in yesterday morning, a day early as I was out last night and I'm out again tonight and have lost 3 llbs again this week. Which is great - but i want to lose more than just 3, especially as I was TS all week. I also stuck to shakes and no bars or porridge to see if it helped, but didn't make the slightest difference! Anyway, I know 3 llbs is a good loss, just me being impatient as always!

So I managed to be reasonably good last night, I watched what I ate but i did have a couple of drinks. I am out tonight with other friends and will watch what I have again and then straight back to TS on Sunday. I am not going to weigh myself until my next weigh in as I don't want to look see what i have put on from 2 nights out. Hopefully i can lose whatever damage I do through the week before weigh in.

How are things with you Ali? Are you still on night shift? How are you finding Exante this week?

Laura XX

Greeneyes77 said:
Hi Ali,

I'm good thanks. I weighed in yesterday morning, a day early as I was out last night and I'm out again tonight and have lost 3 llbs again this week. Which is great - but i want to lose more than just 3, especially as I was TS all week. I also stuck to shakes and no bars or porridge to see if it helped, but didn't make the slightest difference! Anyway, I know 3 llbs is a good loss, just me being impatient as always!

So I managed to be reasonably good last night, I watched what I ate but i did have a couple of drinks. I am out tonight with other friends and will watch what I have again and then straight back to TS on Sunday. I am not going to weigh myself until my next weigh in as I don't want to look see what i have put on from 2 nights out. Hopefully i can lose whatever damage I do through the week before weigh in.

How are things with you Ali? Are you still on night shift? How are you finding Exante this week?

Laura XX

Yep still on nights until Tuesday! 6lbs down since I stopped faffing and did Exante TS properly I think I have hit my turning point. Gave myself another talking to and re-read my diary and the cheating and chomping has got to stop. I have not had a nibble of cheese, ham or bread!!

Water is difficult in work but I do manage about 2L overnight sipping between visits. I have at least a litre between the time I get up and going to work. A shake when I get up, a porridge about midnight and a hot choc shake when I get home before bed. Bit easier now I'm not craving food, I don't have sticks but I must be in keto there is no hunger, I am fffrreeezing, mouth tastes crap and I am buzzing with energy.

Sorry to waffle on in your diary ;) keep on plodding on and glugging the water. The more you drink the more you shrink :D

Enjoy your night out xx

Yep still on nights until Tuesday! 6lbs down since I stopped faffing and did Exante TS properly I think I have hit my turning point. Gave myself another talking to and re-read my diary and the cheating and chomping has got to stop. I have not had a nibble of cheese, ham or bread!!

Water is difficult in work but I do manage about 2L overnight sipping between visits. I have at least a litre between the time I get up and going to work. A shake when I get up, a porridge about midnight and a hot choc shake when I get home before bed. Bit easier now I'm not craving food, I don't have sticks but I must be in keto there is no hunger, I am fffrreeezing, mouth tastes crap and I am buzzing with energy.

Sorry to waffle on in your diary ;) keep on plodding on and glugging the water. The more you drink the more you shrink :D

Enjoy your night out xx

Hi Ali,

That's excellent that you are 6 llbs down - you are almost in the 11's! It's easier when you are in K to stick with it. It can't be easy though when you do nights, your eating patterns will be all mixed up! Not sure i could manage it - well done for sticking with it!

Hope the last couple of nights go in quickly for you.

Laura XX

Back