1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lauras Food Diary! Help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by laura33, 26 November 2009 Social URL.

1. laura33

laura33 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Not sure yet
    I'm a weight watchers convert and still struggling with SW so can someone tell me if this is okay. I've also just moved from Lighter Life so I'm still doing their shakes a bit and don't know how to count them

I'm doing original days

Breakfast: Lighter Life Strawberry Shake
    Snack: 1 Ryvita sesame with small amount of low fat philly
    Lunch: 2 warbuttons nimble bread, 3 bacon, 2 eggs scrambled (little bit of skimmed milk from allowance), grilled toms and mushrooms
    Dinner: Rump Steak (all fat removed), large salad
    Evening Snack: Lighter Life bar or Hi 5 bar (I only have a few lighter life bars left)

Extra Snack: Another Hi 5 bar?

can anyone help?

Take care

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Carb
    Did you syn your ryvita & philly? I think you may have had too many HEbs if you have 2 hi-hi bars plus wholemeal toast. And I have no idea how to syn your lighter life products, sorry :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.