Laura's last EVER diet!!

Hmm, well that menu will change already as OH was feeling so poorly last night he went to bed at 7 without even having any tea!! So will be pasta again tonight, with a bit less chorizo!!

Today's menu:-
B- magic porridge (HEX B) apple.
L-jacket, beans, cheese (HEX A)
D- pasta, passata, tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, bacon, chorizo (3 SYNS)
Nutella (4.5 SYNS)

7.5 SYNS

Last edited:
Had a very synful sat and went over by a few on sun too...would say straight back on it today but I've actually got a tummy bug so have just woken up!! Not been sick in a few hours and am feeling a bit peckish but will see how I go for another hour or so I think. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally over the tummy bug, went to WI last night and still managed to lose 0.5lbs, and I've decided although I'm aiming to lose 1lb every week so long as I don't gain I won't be too disheartened!

Am off to the farm all day today with 30 kids - gotta be some body magic there yeah???

So, today's food (provided I can resist the coffee shop!!!)

B- bacon butty (7 SYNS)

L- 2x wholemeal (HEX B + 3 syns) flora (1 SYN) ham, skips (4 SYNS) 2x diet coke. (Will try to nab some fruit at work to up the superfree!)

D- SW chilli packed with super free, cheese (HEX A) chips in actifry with frylight!

15 SYNS for the day!!

Hello and just wanted to wish you luck x

Today's food-

B- apple, 1 x wholemeal (HEX B), tin spag.

Lunch - omelette, with onion, bacon & chorizo (4 syns) ketchup (0.5 syns) cheese (HEX A)

I'm well thanks lovely, had another few days off plan but not dreadfully - pretty similar to yours actually!

However I am treating tomorrow as a full fresh start, am off work now for 6 weeks so can get planning and cooking properly!! Really need to get back to consistently losing weight. Going to try to get some exercise in more regularly too.

Got the fresh food shop coming tomorrow morning, gonna get up with oh when he gets up for work, and am going to clean the house from top to bottom. Then going to town to get my nails done and price up some city breaks for me and OH.

Are you well? Xx

So I've got up today only to find that we have an aromatic duck in pancakes which needs using today. However all is not lost - here's the plan:

B- Hex B roll, grilled bacon - fat removed, flora light (1 syn) ketchup (0.5 syn) (waiting for food shop to get some superfree on board!)

L- superfree veg soup (carrot & swede)

D- roasted duck (9 syns) hoisin sauce (4.5 syns) bean sprouts, onions, red peppers, sweetcorn and cabbage, dried egg noodles.

15 syns for the day. Going to weigh in tomorrow morning so I can draw a line and have a total fresh start too! Feeling focussed for the first time in ages! Xx

I'm well thanks lovely, had another few days off plan but not dreadfully - pretty similar to yours actually!

However I am treating tomorrow as a full fresh start, am off work now for 6 weeks so can get planning and cooking properly!! Really need to get back to consistently losing weight. Going to try to get some exercise in more regularly too.

Got the fresh food shop coming tomorrow morning, gonna get up with oh when he gets up for work, and am going to clean the house from top to bottom. Then going to town to get my nails done and price up some city breaks for me and OH.

Are you well? Xx

Sounds great hun!! Have you got a new diary or something? The last post I can see from you is 27th May so not sure if you just didn't post for two months or if there is something wrong there.

6 weeks off sounds blissful. You set on a city break or would you do a week in the sun? I'm a sun-lover myself but to be honest we're always planning something. Hoping to do a long weekend to Italy sometime in the next 6 months. Where you thinking of heading?

I'm good hun, hoping the scales will be kind to me this evening. Did you start your new job yet?

I was AWOL for 2 months ;-)

We are thinking a city break this time, I love the sun but oh is not entertained by a week in a sun lounger! I'm fancying Paris or a few days in London. We will see! Xx

I was AWOL for 2 months ;-)

We are thinking a city break this time, I love the sun but oh is not entertained by a week in a sun lounger! I'm fancying Paris or a few days in London. We will see! Xx

We're going to london in two weeks, can't wait!

So I've got up today only to find that we have an aromatic duck in pancakes which needs using today. However all is not lost - here's the plan:

B- Hex B roll, grilled bacon - fat removed, flora light (1 syn) ketchup (0.5 syn) (waiting for food shop to get some superfree on board!)

L- superfree veg soup (carrot & swede) mullerlight.

D- roasted duck breast, hoisin sauce (4.5 syns) bean sprouts, onions, red peppers, sweetcorn and cabbage, dried egg noodles.

Homemade strawberry lolly 1.5 (will have another later taking me to 9 syns for the day) feeling good!!

For the next few week I will be going to Tuesday WI as its easier to get to while mil is away. Looking forward to going a day early and getting my head well and truly back in the game! So WI is at 5pm today, am thinking breaky at 10.30 and lunch at 1pm will keep me going without making me feel bloated for WI.

Today's plan is:-
B- 2x alpen light (HEX B)

L- chicken, lettuce, peppers, el mayo (0.5 syns) SW chips, oil (1 syn)

D- el mince, passata, tinned toms, pepper, onions, chilli sachet (1.5 syns) rice, cheese (HEX A)

Strawberry syrup and diet lemonade lolly (2 syns)

Last edited:
Woohoo, I lost 1.5lbs this week!! Super happy! X

Also had 10 syns of maltesers xxx

Hi all - today's plan is:-

B- spag on toast (HEX B)

L- cheese and broccoli pasta (2.5 syns( wotsits (5 SYNS).

D- rest of last nights chilli (1.5 SYNS) - inc. toms, passata, peppers, onions, actifry chips done with frylight, cheese (HEX A)

1x choc (2.5 SYNS)
1x lolly (1.5 SYNS)

13 SYNS for the day! Xxx

Today I will be mostly ironing and hoovering (body magic anyone???) and then have a driving lesson at 4pm. Am enjoying being off work sooo much!! Xx

Last edited:
I'm powering through the huge pile of ironing, and keeping huge glasses of Pepsi max and diluted squash to make sure I drink lots! Never been off the loo hahaa! Hope everyone else is having a good day. After the shirts I'm gonna have a rest, and maybe some wotsits and a yog - didnt have them with my pasta as thought I'd be peckish mid afternoon. Xxx

Hi everyone, sorry to have disappeared again, but I've been on hols - meaning almost 3 weeks off plan - eek!! Got back yesterday and straight back on plan for a bit of damage limitation before weds WI!! Think I've gained over half a stone so need to get a little bit off before weds at 7pm! My plan is gallons of water and minimal syns, with max super free! I actually think my body is craving super free!!

Today's plan is:-

B- 2x weetabix (HEX A) milk (2.5 syns)

L- super free tomato soup (tomato carrots garlic onions stock and ff yog stock and herbs)

D- chilli con carne (1 syn) rice, cheese (HEX A)

Just had the Asda shop delivered so got fruit and mullerlights to snack on too. Also ordered gallons of sugar free squash and diet coke!!

Here's to finally losing some more weight instead of gaining!!! You all seem to be doing great, well done!!!! Xxx

Back