Laura's last EVER diet!!

Yesterday's food -

B- mullerlight.
L- 2 x wholemeal (HEX B) flora (1 SYN) light mayo (0.5 SYNS) chicken, skips (4 SYNS) fruit.
D- pasta, tomatoes, arrabiatta sauce (3 SYNS) cheese (HEX A)

2x double vodka (8 SYNS)
3x singles (6 SYNS)
2x shots (2 SYNS)

24.5 SYNS - I had accounted for 30 syns to flexi syn with, so am happy with that!

Today's food:-

B- 2x wholemeal (HEX B) flora (1 SYN) bacon, egg, ketchup (1 SYN)
L- none as such, just a snack of some sliced roast chicken.
D- rib eye steak, chips done in frylight, loads of carrot chips, BBQ sauce (1 SYN)

Mars ice cream - 7
Skips - 4 (was hungry later on)

14 for the day :)

Have decided to stick with flexi syns for last night rather than stressing and trying to cut down. X

Last edited:

B- 2x wholemeal (HEX B) flora (1 SYN) bacon, egg, ketchup (1 SYN)
L- none as such, just a snack of some sliced roast chicken.
D- rib eye steak, chips done in frylight, loads of carrot chips, BBQ sauce (1 SYN)

Mars ice cream - 7
Skips - 4 (was hungry later on)

14 for the day :)

Have decided to stick with flexi syns for last night rather than stressing and trying to cut down. X

Isn't 7 syns amazing for a mars icecream?

Hope you got spoilt today ;)

I've got major last day of the holidays blues :-( and I'm going to spend all day cleaning the house and getting planning finished before going to the inlaws for a Sunday dinner (luckily mother in law is on slimming world too, so know it will be sw friendly!)

B- bacon, cheese and onion toastie (HEX A & B) ketchup (1 SYN)
L- depends how early Sunday dinner is.
D- roast lamb (fat trimmed), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, gravy (2 SYNS) possibly a Yorkshire pudding (5 SYNS)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very handy having the mil on sw too. Just think, it is the last term before the school holidays :)

Very handy having the mil on sw too. Just think, it is the last term before the school holidays :)

And only 6 weeks til half term I guess :)
Yeah we go to class together, and she is an amazing cook, so it all comes in handy haha! How are you Fran, are you feeling any better? X

That's so lovely that you get on well. Ooh, just 6 weeks? That'll fly by. I have yet more lurgy. Sick of getting all these colds now! I'm ok until I get one and then everything invades and I take months to get better. I am measuring up the new house on Tuesday though and should be moving in on the 10th of May, so that's good. Been teaching myself Excel in order to get into admin, now Nate is ok with other people I can start working again! Hurrah!

Oh Fran that all sounds wonderful!! You're at such an exciting time, bet you can't wait to start getting sorted with the house!!! I'm so happy for you! And it would be great to get back into work too, you're so bloody intelligent, I can imagine you are itching to get back into work!!?

Yes both our families get on well together too, it's great! I feel very lucky. I think it's really because we've been together so long, and been friends from such a young age :) x

that is lovely. I have some friends who have been together for 10 years now, and their parents tried to split them up because they said they should date other people before settling down. they went to different unis and stuff, so it was a bit daft really. i think they get on with each other's in laws now. we lost touch somewhat and then she came out with some really nasty stuff when drunk to one of my friends (and her best friend), so I don't know how well she gets on with them now, but her and her fella have a house together and are generally nicely settled. I think it is lovely it has worked out for you too :)

Yeah we went off to different unis and stuff too, I think it's the best way when you're so young! Xx

I bet they did!!

I'm just waiting for my washing to hurry up and finish so I can get it in the dryer before I head round for my dinner! I am starved!!! X

Mondays food:-

B- hifi choc orange (6 SYNS) apple.
L- 2x wholemeal (HEX B) mayo and flora (1SYN) chicken, skips (4 SYNS) & was too full for my yog and fruit - bizarreness!!
D- chilli con carne (2 syns) rice, chips, cheese (HEX A) mullerlight.

13 SYNS.

I was then starving when I got home, so boiled up some noodles and veg and had a mini stir fry, then it was chilli and a little rice - delicious - and the other half cooked, result!

AND, get this - we both completed day 1 of the insanity work outs! OUCH!! But was kinda fun, I think I enjoyed it!! Xx

Thanks lovely, hoping to do day two tomorrow but it may have to wait til weds if I work late before WI! X

Back