Laura's last EVER diet!!

Hey lovelies :) decided rather than being naughty and still getting weighed every week and being disheartened I would take a PROPER diet break. Had 4 weeks off and gained 7lbs - and since weds I've been totally refocused!! I'm hoping it was what I needed - the fact that my clothes are now way too tight has infuriated me into sticking to plan so far so I'm hoping so!!!!!

I've been keeping a food diary since WI -

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377291627.209439.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377291653.186077.jpg

And am pretty happy with myself - in comparison to how I was eating it is 1million times better!! I know we are either having a BBQ or going out drinking on Sunday so I will flexi SYN, and hope for the best! I'm thinking maybe go out is best, as I can be in control of my food before and after, will have lunch before I go out, and make tea ready to heat up so I am not tempted by take aways!

Xxx

Welcome back! I'm out tomorrow and I'm dreading it. It's a stag do (for a guy, but only girls attending) and we're going to a diner that only does burgers and pizzas - I just can't win!

Ahh that really is a pain Hun!!! Maybe they do a skinny chicken burger (ie minus bun and with salad??)

Not decided what to have today will post once I'm out of bed xx

Ooh, they do a chicken breast burger but I wasn't convinced I could order it and ignore the chips. It's been so long since I've been out that I'd forgotten we can just try to tweak. Good thinking, Batman! That means I can save some syns for alcohol...

It's just getting back into good habits isn't it, that's what I'm trying to do.

My danger zone is letting a day (or even just one meal) off plan turn into days/weeks of destruction!! Xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377370193.269346.jpg

Day 3 on plan - DONE!!

Well almost - on way to cinema now, MUST resist popcorn!!!

Xxx

I did it, went to the cinema and stuck to my bottle of diet irn bru! Well and truly back in the zone :) looking as though tomorrow's drinks may be hit on the head due to numerous friends and OH being let downs, which I'm annoyed about as really fancied a few drinks, BUT if that is the case then I will make the most of it and have a 100% week!!

Goodnight xxx

I did not have such a successful night! It started with drinking games, which I lost terribly, so I picked at crisps to keep me from keeling over too soon.

We were late to the diner so we had to order our food to the bowling lane. Burgers were impractical so we ended up with 2 26"-pizzas! I only had one slice but it's basically half a Pizza Express pizza.

There were 2 shots and 2 ice cream cocktails after that... Not so good! Still, it was one night out and I'm not going to repeat it anytime soon. Feeling surprisingly fresh, and just glad there were no energy drinks at the bowling alley otherwise we would've all been on super-syn jagerbombs!

Haha when I remember (which is almost never due to the fact that I am always horrendously drunk by the time I order them) I ask for them with sugarfree redbull!

I'm glad you had a good time, just start again today :) I bet you enjoyed the pizza ;-)

I've only just woken up, cannot believe it!!! Feeling very lazy but have enjoyed my lie in whilst OH is at footy! Best get up and make some breaky!! Xx

2lbs off this week - over the moon!!!

Now sat down planning out next weeks meals - going to try a new recipe tomorrow xxx

Scan bran cakes are LUSH!!!! Made 6 muffins - had 2 already - cant confidently say I won't eat then all this morning, but I am in need of a visit from the poo fairy so could be worth it!!! Xx

Poo fairy made me laugh! Enjoy your scan bran muffins... I wish I'd bought some from class now. X

Well I had 3 muffins at breakfast time and what do you know - she's been already!!!

I never in 1million years thought I would have to eat cake to lose weight!!!!

Xx

Ooh send me some! (Cake, not poo...)

I too need a visit from the poo fairy. I've started taking fibre tablets because my stomach is so sore. I don't think I could drink much more water if I tried!

What's the muffin recipe? How many syns/Hex are they each?

Congratulations on the fab loss - well and truly back on it!

Ahh thanks lovely!!

They are SO easy!! Break 5 scan bran up into a bowl and cover with boiling water (draining off the excess water) and then mushing them up with a fork. Add 4 tbsp of granulated sweetener, a sachet of choc options (I used Belgian as that was all I had in, but think it would be lush with choc orange and other flavours!) and a whisked egg. Mix it all together in the bowl then divide it evenly into a silicon muffin tray, making 6 muffins, cooked on high in the microwave for 4 mins, I then popped them out and put them on a plate upside down and blasted for another 30 seconds as they were slightly soggy on the bottom. Would really recommend them if you like something sweet!!

They are 1 SYN each or a HEX B and 2 SYNS for all 6, which could easily be eaten over a day! Xxx

Today's food plan:-

B- scan bran cakes (HEX B +2 SYNS) apple

(I ate 3 cakes at breakfast time and will snack on the rest later in the day :) )

Lunch - jacket potato, beans & cheese (HEX A) sunbites (4.5 SYNS)

Dinner - pasta, bacon, garlic, broccoli, Philadelphia light (5 SYNS) Parmesan (1 SYN) cheddar (1 SYN)

This cheese sauce was lush!!!

Mini twister 2.5 SYNS.

16 SYNS

Last edited:
Today's food plan:-

B- scan bran cakes (HEX B +2 SYNS)

L- SW bacon and red onion quiche, beans.

D- warburton square (5 SYNS) tomatoes, peppers, red onion, chicken, cheese (HEX A) chips, green beans.

The quiche sounds scrummy! Are you doing a pizza for dinner?

The poo fairy finally came! Feeling so much better (TMI - ha!) but I'll be on the lookout for ScanBran - I think they have it in Holland & Barrett.

I've just spotted your 2.5 syns for a mini Twister - syn bargain! I may have to invest...

Well quiche has turned into a mugshot as I'm gonna head into work this afternoon so don't have time to make quiche! Going to make one tonight for lunches and snacking over the weekend.

Was going to make pizza but think I will do hunters chicken as I have all the ingredients in and saves me going to the shop! Xxx

Back