Laura's Low Carb Diary

Morning Laura! Hope you have a lovely day xx

Morning Laura!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello my lovelies!! looks like a nice morning so far :)

It's pee'ing down here :(

for once its actually not bad here...not great either but dry!

Hi laura, :wavey:
X

maybe I spoke too soon its lashing down now..oh well off for a nap!

Hello everyone...

Its been a while since I last posted here. Gained loads back but hey ho! Im back with some motivation and willpower in my pocket! Started today and already feel better, was starting to feel really sluggish and cant be bothered like. Have to do this!!! Needing loads of help and kicks up the backside so please feel free to drop in and say hello xx

jeezo day 2 on atkins and already lost 2lbs! water weight I know but its still comforting :)

well Im not doing anything for new year so I thought I may as well have a head start

Spent days readin Ur whole diary Ur VERY inspirational! Luv d way u mixed Exante and Atkins! I've half a box of porridge sachets so Im giving it a shot but this time Ill move onto Atkins once I've used dem up! WI as 11st 51/2 lbs and am 5ft 6" Aimin 2 get down to 10st- 10st 3 lbs

hello shoebedoo!! thanks for that :) I really enjoyed doing the bursts of exante and atkins it worked really well for me and was much more sustainable than TS for months. I still have some exante so will be doing it this time too x

well Im loving being back on atkins and the K fairy has visited!! Already lost 6lbs couldnt help but peek! I feel so much more like me and full of beans again!! making a few diff dishes for new year its just me and my husband. Prawns and scallops chicken and some cucumber and ill make a few dips.x

Hi Laura, welcome back. Happy new year:)

Well 1 week in and 7lbs down! thats even after a bottle of red :) I feel amazing! my husband is 6lbs down and he had a roll and sausage (baddie) time to update the stats!

Back