Thanks Dizzy!

Yummy Breakfast!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130101_134628.png
    ForumRunner_20130101_134628.png
    641.5 KB · Views: 42
Found you :)

Well done on ur loss this week!

Ohhh that looks just like my brekkie this morn except mine had lots of cheese haha

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

it was amazing the mushrooms cooked in butter are to die for! Now contemplating what to have for dinner I am thinking chicken pizza (chicken breast battered down till thin with pizza toppings on it :) ) and maybe some salad

Oh oh ohhhh what's this I'm seing!? An Atkins version of chicken pizza lol amazing!!! Xxx

Woohoo well done on week 1 Laura, great going!

Do you use a meat tenderiser to flatten the chicken? I am definitely going to try the cauli pizza crust this month, never got around to it before - oh and the mayo chicken wrap thing (Di or Katie, sorry can't remember which brilliant mind came up with it lol).

Wow dats a fantastic loss Laura Well done! Definately goin to try Ur chicken pizza Mouth waterin already

I just used a rolling pin to batter the chicken flat. It was delish. Had nandos at lunch then grazed this evening not hungry at all!

Yum Nandos - now you've made me hungry:)

Ive had lunch today and thats it Im not hungry I know I should eat but Im too tired lol

feel awful today dont know whats wrong with me :-( hurt all over and slept 11 hours last night. Bright side is that ive dropped another 2lbs!! i just have no appetite. Must try and eat tho.

Hope ur feeling better soon. Xxx

yeah feeling a bit better now slept loads still.not got much of an appetite OH made some thai curry with some leftovers but apart from that and chicken its all ive eaten in two days.

Morning Laura, hope you are feeling better today:)

back at work today.after a weekend on the couch but still want to die...off tomorrow at least. Had tomato soup last night so out of ketosis :-( didnt really feel like anything else

Morning Laura! Hugs xx

Hi Laura, hope you are better now xx

Hello everyone!! yes it's me back again after soooooooo long away. It took me ages to find my old diary!! Been back on atkins for 2 weeks now and lost a fair bit but need this accountability that a diary gives. Hope you are all doing well and not missed me too much!

Back