Laura's Low Carb Diary

Morning Laura... Hope you're wallowing in the compliments and believe them all ! :)

Morning Laura, have a great day:)

Morning Laura, can't you get a friend to do the make up on your wedding day love?

its just me and the fiance going to cuba jim and hes not really the artistic type lol och im sure i will be fine will just give it a few trial runs before the day

yeah really excited now...its 6weeks away its really not long once xmas is out the way..i may even get the suitcases down at the weekend or maybe thats a bit early now??

I'd go for the suitcases! It's a lovely build up! I'd also have a countdown calendar on the wall so I could cross off the days and some pictures of the place! Lol ... But that's cos I'm a child when it comes to holidays and romance! Lol :)

me too di!!! i really get so.excited im like a big kid lol

Bless you Laura! :) x

omg the weather up here is so bad public transport off..bridges closed schools closed...but nooooo the dentist is still open people!!! i want to go home.too!!! espec since i live outside of edinburgh up on higher ground and may not even get home :-(

The wind is really bad here so I hate to think what it is like up in Scotland!!!!!! Hope you get home ok tonight xx

its been dubbed hurricane bawbag lol its really dire its like the end of the world

Hope you're safe Laura ! Hugs :)

yeah safe and at work :-( at least its friday

it was pretty mental here lol

yep still here and alive
..just!! its calmed down a lot here just the aftermath lots of people without power trees down etc

Evening Laura, how's the weekend going?
Xxx

Back