Laura's Low Carb Diary

oh yeah i forgot about mushrooms lol

so as most of you who are on my fb know...i got my cuba tickets today yahoooooooo and had a lovely dinner sounds awful and looked radioactive but was nice....chicken and bacon fried with sliced brussel sprouts then added a little stock made up with bouillion then a little cream to finish....mmmmm

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120106_190313.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120106_190313.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 21
Evening Laura, counting down:D
Xx

Welcome back!!!!!! That's 3 of us that have tried and gave up again, it really is a horrible WOE....and not normal at all!!

I got the Chat Celeb diet special, they are all doing high protein low carb so it shows it's sustainable!!

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah its defo sustainable you never feel like your missing out do you? i love it and so does my skin its absolutely glowing!

Hopefully mine soon will do too. It's been horrid the past few weeks. Got a spa day next sun n having a body mud treatment n a hr long facial. Can't wait.

morning everyone!! on my way into work today with a spring in my step...I think its down to low carb mojo!

anyone any idea if its unsweetened soy milk starbucks costa etc use? had a homemade soy latte this morning and it was fantastic!! i reckon it will be my new morning drink and it didnt seem to settle/curdle like it does in normal coffee....had it in tea last night too and its lovely. fiance hates it tho.

Im booked in at 6pm for diamond microdermabrasion, not that my skin is bad by any means but I just want it to be perfect and glowy before I go to cuba, and the therapist said on the phone yesterday that januarys deal is to get a free massage with every treatment over 30quid so I will be pampered as well...result!

Morning Laura, I love that LC feeling :D

ive not had a massage since holiday in september

anyone any idea if its unsweetened soy milk starbucks costa etc use? had a homemade soy latte this morning and it was fantastic!!

Sorry babes but don't go to Starbucks or Costa, they both use sweetened soya - when I started Atkins I went into interrogation mode! :D

AMT uses unsweetened.

oh thanks for the heads up...glad i could be sure before i bought one!! ill stick to homemade lattes..
it was lush tho!!

I've just had a tall soya latte from Starbucks - I think they might have changed their soya milk as it was only 4.9g carbs which isn't bad as an occasional treat.

http://starbucks.co.uk/assets/beverage-nutritional-information-050112.pdf

What do you reckon? I didn't have it on purpose, but my colleague bought it before I could object, and then it was rude not to drink it! lol

Think it sounds like they are still using sweetened soya, sorry hun - but there are so many types out there, hard to tell. Ask to see the container before they make it and check the nutritional list.

I've only had soya in coffee once n hated it but im gonna try a costas soya latte with sf syrup. I love my coffee. The other option is getting a flat black n seeing if they have cream to put in.

Back