Laura's Low Carb Diary

Morning Laura, that's fine, I think it's a choice many are making these days love.

hello all not posted in a while been mad!! bought zumba for the wii so will be doing that tonight...no doubt ill be dying tmro!! still following atkins altho had a blip at the weekend...hoping for a nice loss this week tho!

well we are off to turkey in sept (yes again) so im aiming for goal!!

Hi Laura, where in turkey are you going? We are off to Torba near bodrum in Aug, have never been before, really looking forward to it :)

We are off to Olu Deniz the last two weeks in August too :) minimins do turkey!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

its olu deniz we go to every year...well ovacik but its near oludeniz...lovely place jo :)

just done half hour on the wii!! just warming myself up for when my.zumba gets delivered tmro!!

Morning Laura... Hope you enjoy the wii zumba! Xx

me too di i hope it will be my exercise saviour!

Oh pleased let us know what the wii Zumba is like, I bought it months ago and haven't found the courage to take it out of the cellophane !!

apparantley it burns 500-1000 cals per hour!! also bought a heart rate monitor to calculate more accurately how much im burning

I use wii zumba when i can get to a class - i do the medium intensity medium length class (about 50 mins) and it rekons i burn about 500 cals
Good fun and worth a try:D

Morning Laura, boo to exercise

Back