Laura's Low Carb Diary

ahhhhhhhh, knew the face but not the name (happens a lot lol) - bit too pale for me, and certainly not rugged enough................ha!

Yes I know what you mean but I just love the intensity!! Lol

Ha ha... I have stubble lol x

Aw shucks... Thanks Bren. .. Lub you too xxx

well we are off to turkey in sept (yes again) so im aiming for goal!!

Hi, we're also off again to Olu Deniz this year at the end of June, do agree its a great place. Sorry I'm new to the forum so still catching up on threads. Congrats on how well you have done x

thanks nevadiva!! this will be the third time we will go to oludeniz!! just love it!

had an absolute nightmare of a day at work :-( was almost in tears but not gonna let it ruin my day...hopefully my zumba has come when I get home

thanks claire!! after the shockingly sh1t week I have had, I came home and had a big smile on my face, it was the cleaners first day and the place is spotless! And thats coming from someone with high standards! shes changed my bed and cleaned the inside of fridge hoovered out the sofa!! I am very impressed, she will defo be getting an xmas pressie! Im generally feeling a lot better today, was stressed up to the eyeballs yesterday and it takes a lot to get me there let me tell u! At least tomorrow is Friday and I get to see my husband! very excited about that! Just wish my asda delivery would hurry up its booked 7-9pm but Im hungry only had a pepperami for lunch as the cupboards are old mother hubbardish lol

Well done on the lovely clean house - it's great isn't it:D
Hope the food arrived!

Morning Laura, hope today is better, that cleaner sounds a treasure

yes shopping arrived finally bren...and yes jim Ive found a good un!! having a lazy (ish) weekend with my hubby and its great!

so much for my long lie today!! ppppft had a mahoooosive coffee and lying on the couch waiting on multiple deliveries today!! new telly, freezer and ottoman for my bedding stuff!!

Morning Laura... Sounds like a lovely housework free weekend with DH or OH xxx

its been a lovely weekend I must admit :)

Back