Laura's Summer Slimming!

WOW! 4lb is ace, lets hope this is reflected at class for you.

It won't, it will have gone up a bit by tonight when I have eaten etc....it always does!! But I'm hopefully still in for a decent loss and know I will reach that stone off by the following week!! (Though it is * week next week so let's hope so!!)

Well I am home....drum roll please........!

3lbs off! :D

I am so chuffed, the red days and cutting back on fruit and syns is definitely working....so more of that this week! I haven't felt denied anything at all and with only 8 weeks til my holiday I can easily do it for those 8 weeks.....right!?

I do have a night out this Friday though (a 30th birthday) so need to watch the syns for that, and will probably flexi syn that day but will aim to keep it lower, and straight back on it Saturday!

I need to get my lunches organised for this week, need to pop on a pot of soup and think I am going to make prawn and egg salad for tomorrow at work so need to defrost prawns.

I am SHATTERED tonight and have just had a bath run for me so going to get in there with my kindle, PJ's on and into bed with a yoghurt, 2 hi-fi bars and a big cup of tea!

I am so chuffed, the red days and cutting back on fruit and syns is definitely working....so more of that this week! I haven't felt denied anything at all and with only 8 weeks til my holiday I can easily do it for those 8 weeks.....right!?

I do have a night out this Friday though (a 30th birthday) so need to watch the syns for that, and will probably flexi syn that day but will aim to keep it lower, and straight back on it Saturday!

I need to get my lunches organised for this week, need to pop on a pot of soup and think I am going to make prawn and egg salad for tomorrow at work so need to defrost prawns.

I am SHATTERED tonight and have just had a bath run for me so going to get in there with my kindle, PJ's on and into bed with a yoghurt, 2 hi-fi bars and a big cup of tea!

Woohoooo fab well done !!!

Today's food so far.....

14/5/13 - RED DAY

Breakfast - nectarine, banana & a mullerlight. 2 x cups of tea.

Lunch - prawn and egg salad, dressing (1)

Dinner - Marinated salmon, wilted spinach, broccoli.

HExA - 250ml SS milk in tea through the day

HexB - 1) 1 x rocky road hi-fi light bars 2) Ryvita fruit crunch x 2

Syns - salad dressing (1), 35g chocolate philly (4.5) marie rose sauce (1.5) honey in marinade (1)

Total syns = 8

Last edited:

So......only 1lb to my first stone off next week and I'm going to smash that, right?! PMA?! Lol.

WOO HOO! Well done, you will defo get that 1lb next week for your stone shiny. Well done. PMA x x

Tonight's dinner, yum yum! Saving 2 ryvitas and strawberries with the choc Philly for later, mmmm!

Might also have a muller Greek coconut yoghurt, they're in offer again in morrisons so I bought 3 different flavours! Well worth the 0.5 syns :)

Attachments

• image-448608223.jpg
    image-448608223.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 73
Laura's Weight Loss Mission with Type 1 diabetes - pics & food diary!

I agree they are well worth the 0.5 syns. Dinner looks lovely, I had salmon too x

So tonight I couldn't get out my run cos OH was away playing football. So instead I did Davina's Body Buff DVD (which I've had for a long time & never done, used to do her power of 3 one!) and it was good! There's different workouts on it, I did the cardio bit but next time I'll do cardio & the legs/core bit and then the abs etc. defo going my run tomorrow though as I finish work at 2.30 on a Wednesday. On week 3 day 3 but think I might repeat the week 3 again until I'm doing it completely as I had to walk once or twice when I was meant to still be running last time I went out.

Might also try to go swimming in the next week or so. I love going with the kids but don't get much actual swimming done then!

Back