Laura's Summer Slimming!

I might use my remaining 6 syns on something soon cos I am peckish, but can't decide what I want! Well I know what I want but won't give in!! Going to keep busy as been sorting out a cupboard today and still have some stuff to put back in then going to do my the ironing before getting organised for work tomorrow....need to make my lunch. I have made carrot and coriander soup but also have prawns there so might have prawn salad for tomorrow and save the soup for during the week.

My scales were not my friend this morning, showing 11st 9.5lb :( (despite showing 11st 7.5 during the week!) but I guess it might be the effects on my night out. TBH with one thing and another I have hardly had any exercise this week either which explains some of it too - straight back on it Tuesday as tomorrow night we are at the cinema to see The Great Gatsby!

We all have to live hun. If you have a gain, it'll be off next week I'm sure x

I know, but I actually kind of wished half way through the night that I had just taken the car with me, as it wasn't *that* great a night anyway and my best friend who was there is 37 weeks pg and was obviously sober too, I could have driven us all home instead of taxis! Hey ho, never mind. We shall see what the damage is tomorrow I guess......

Aww I hate those nights were you think, I've wasted all these syns and I could have drove, boo but back on your exercise and I'm sure It'll be off soon x

Aww I hate those nights were you think, I've wasted all these syns and I could have drove, boo but back on your exercise and I'm sure It'll be off soon x

I know, totally that! I'd be feeling much better about tonight if I had I am sure lol. I just hope it's at least 1lb off which is my stone! But even then I think I might be pushing it, scales at home were 11st 8.5lb but that was naked and before eating anything! By the time I have clothes and have eaten today I reckon I will have STS! What a dumbass.....

I can't stay to the meeting tonight anyway I don't think, maybe I will if I get my stone though :p

Went food shopping last night and have quite a lot of stuff in the house for meals this week but I need to plan the meals properly as might need bits and bobs of ingredients.

Monday 20/5/13

Breakfast - mango, nectarine & greek coconut muller (0.5)

Lunch - carrot and coriander soup (homemade)

Dinner - Tandoori chicken skewers & WW pitta bread with lots of salad

HExA - 250ml milk
HExB - alpen light bar (other was meant to be the pitta bread but I messed that up so synned it!)

Syns = mango salad dressing (3), WW pitta (5.5)*

Total syns = 9

*I stupidly picked up the white and not the wholemeal ones - doh!!!

Last edited:
Monday 20/5/13

Breakfast - mango, nectarine & greek coconut muller (0.5)

Lunch - carrot and coriander soup (homemade) and a grapefruit

Dinner - Tandoori chicken skewers & WW pitta bread with lots of salad

Snacks - some munchies for the cinema, not sure what yet!?

Syns =

Need to find some ww pittas there a healthy extra aren't they ??

Need to find some ww pittas there a healthy extra aren't they ??

Yes......if you don't do what I did and pick up the white by accident and not the wholemeal!!! Grrrr. I am daft. So 5.5 syns for one white one...oops. The kids can have the ones that are left or I'll freeze them lol. I think I was getting mixed up with the WW petit pains which are white bread....DOH!

Tuesday 21/5/13

Breakfast - apple, nectarine & greek coconut muller (0.5)

Lunch - chilli, lemon & coriander prawn salad with mango dressing (3)

Dinner - Mustard pork loin with broccoli

HExA - 250ml milk
HExB - 1) 2 hifi light bars 2) 2 Ryvita fruit crunch with quark & white choc options (2), topped with nectarine.

Syns = mango salad dressing (3), muller greek (0.5), options (2), Caesar dressing (2)

Total syns = 7.5

Last edited:
Aaaaaaand due to getting away a bit late from work yesterday I never made the earlier SW class as I planned, and then we were at the cinema so couldn't go to the later one! So I missed my weigh in :(

There's another group locally tonight at 5.30pm or 7.30pm so I might go there just to get weighed - should I or not!? For some reason I'm a bit nervous about a different group!

Dinner the other night plus yesterday's breakfast!

Attachments

• image-1572821510.jpg
    image-1572821510.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image-3759308807.jpg
    image-3759308807.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 42
I went to the different class.....

Lost 2lbs!! :-D

Very pleased. My 1 stone award and certificate, 15lb in total. I want at least another 6 in the next 7 weeks before my holiday which will give me my 1.5 stone but ideally I want to be 11st when I go - which is 8.5lb away!

Also went out my run when I got home - did struggle a bit (very clammy here) and been over a week I think so think I'll repeat a couple days of week 3 before I move up to week 4.

I went to the different class.....

Lost 2lbs!! :-D

Very pleased. My 1 stone award and certificate, 15lb in total. I want at least another 6 in the next 7 weeks before my holiday which will give me my 1.5 stone but ideally I want to be 11st when I go - which is 8.5lb away!

Also went out my run when I got home - did struggle a bit (very clammy here) and been over a week I think so think I'll repeat a couple days of week 3 before I move up to week 4.

Yipppeeee that's fab well done Hun !!!

Hello! Just noticed from your signature that you'd hit your stone award when you posted in my diary and I didn't know about it, and realised I wasn't subscribed to your diary yet! So here I am to subscribe, and to wish you congratulations on the stone!! :D xx

Hello! Just noticed from your signature that you'd hit your stone award when you posted in my diary and I didn't know about it, and realised I wasn't subscribed to your diary yet! So here I am to subscribe, and to wish you congratulations on the stone!! :D xx

Aww thank you honey! I feel like it's taken ages but equally am so happy to be past that stone, and with getting fitter know I can get more off in the next 7 weeks! I know I will never go back to how I was, slowly might be frustrating sometimes but I think it's more likely to stay off too.

Aww thank you honey! I feel like it's taken ages but equally am so happy to be past that stone, and with getting fitter know I can get more off in the next 7 weeks! I know I will never go back to how I was, slowly might be frustrating sometimes but I think it's more likely to stay off too.

I completely agree, we're taking our time learning a sustained way of healthy living for life :) x

Back