Laura's Weight Watchers Food Diary

I had 5 pints :) naughty but I enjoyed every mouthful and they were accounted for, and was surprisingly p*ssed haha!! Think eating less aided that!!

No chips or pizza etc either - practically angelic!

Also just back from a 70 min cardio sesh at the gym with our lad, feeling good tonight! X

I had 5 pints :) naughty but I enjoyed every mouthful and they were accounted for, and was surprisingly p*ssed haha!! Think eating less aided that!! No chips or pizza etc either - practically angelic! Also just back from a 70 min cardio sesh at the gym with our lad, feeling good tonight! X

5 Pints with no chips or pizza? Very restrained I say! Well done on your cardio session too. X

Haha thanks Hun, I was pretty pleased with myself too! Feel like I'm doing so well today, have 4pp left for the day! About to have a sf jelly and hoping to hit the gym again tonight too with Chris :) I've 7 weeklies left and 6 E/P - I don't plan on eating my exercise points at all but more using them as a buffer, a sort of just incase I miscalculate anything etc!

Xxx

Haha thanks Hun, I was pretty pleased with myself too! Feel like I'm doing so well today, have 4pp left for the day! About to have a sf jelly and hoping to hit the gym again tonight too with Chris :) I've 7 weeklies left and 6 E/P - I don't plan on eating my exercise points at all but more using them as a buffer, a sort of just incase I miscalculate anything etc! Xxx

I like the buffer idea ;-) What are u going to spend your remains 4 dailies on? X

I've not decided yet! Depends on wether I'm hungry (as I'll have a crumpet or ww bagel) or just fancy something sweet (hot choc and a couple of Jaffa cakes). Love having a few dailies left and deciding what to have xx

I've not decided yet! Depends on wether I'm hungry (as I'll have a crumpet or ww bagel) or just fancy something sweet (hot choc and a couple of Jaffa cakes). Love having a few dailies left and deciding what to have xx

Did u end up using your remaining 4pp? X

Having such a good week food wise AND have gotten through the weekend using no weeklies...something I never thought I'd do!!! I'm out for an Italians on Tues (weigh in on Thurs) so will use around 40 then, hope eating them later in the week doesn't affect weigh in too much! X

Having such a good week food wise AND have gotten through the weekend using no weeklies...something I never thought I'd do!!! I'm out for an Italians on Tues (weigh in on Thurs) so will use around 40 then, hope eating them later in the week doesn't affect weigh in too much! X

Wow! You're doing FAB Laura! Is it a chain you're going to on tuesday? I don't think it matters when you use your Weeklies, I think it's all personal preference to the individual x

It's just a local Hun, cheap and cheerful! Thanks for your kind words xxx

It's just a local Hun, cheap and cheerful! Thanks for your kind words xxx

You're very welcome, I love Italian Food, we always end up going to chain ones tho and I don't think they are as good if I'm honest. X

I agree Hun, we used to often end up in ask and I never thought it was very nice! I'm so looking forward to it, I've been to the gym and worked so hard at the thought of potato skins tomorrow!!!! X

I agree Hun, we used to often end up in ask and I never thought it was very nice! I'm so looking forward to it, I've been to the gym and worked so hard at the thought of potato skins tomorrow!!!! X

Mmmmmm Potato Skins! Hope u have a fab time tonight. X

Back