LauraZee - half way to the new me!!

You'll get your confidence back I was trapped with a horrible husband. He would upset me loads and our children knowing I'd turn to the cupboards. But one day I decided to lose the weight from a size 22 to size 10.

As the weight came off he got worse because he was insecure and my confidence was growing. Men were beeping horns at me whistling every time I set foot outside house.

As my confidence grew and grew I saw my bloke for who he really was. Thus I was strong enough to make a stand and divorce him.

So I hope your confidence grows as the pounds come off.

Mine had gone down a bit but it's on it's way back :)

Morning Laura,

I know how you feel about the confidence thing. I am the same, I feel like an outside, the fat one, I am always thinking people are judging me and I am so self conscious. But it's fading a little now as I am feeling a bit better about myself.

I made the 100s today 14st 3 exactly, so 199lbs, -4lbs so far and weigh in isn't until sat, think I get a good week the week after TOTM started must be fluid retention etc.

Have a good day today xx

Thanks ladies, it's actually surprising to see how many ladies have been in the same situation, damn men! I'm sure it wasn't half as bad for me as it has been for some though, I'll get back to how I used to be, or better still a brand new me!!! (hence my diary title)
So the Swiss pilot came to see me today, and voila - ferrero rocher!

I am going to leave them on my desk all day to prove I don't need them and then take them home for hubby!

Come on 13s :D x

Attachments

• image-355187003.jpg
    image-355187003.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image-1977692520.jpg
    image-1977692520.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hello! Just a quick one from me this morning! I managed to shift 3.5lbs this week, yay :) Into week 6 now, really can't beleive it!
So I've upped my water intake threefold from last week and now I really beleive it makes a difference. Going to carry on force feeding myself that water knowing it does me good. I'be been drinking about 3.5litres of water a day plus a glass of coke zero as a treat with my bar.
So here's to another good week, I will wear then hen night dress on 30th :D I have a weekend on my own again but I know now I'll be just fine! x

Started my couch to 5k this morning, such hard work and I could feel every ounce of me bouncing around (even my back wtf?!?) but still proud I managed it.
STS this morning, but that seems to be my pattern now right after weigh in. Should make it to the 13s by Thursday.
Everyone have a good weekend! Sorry I can't keep up with all the diaries and stuff now but everyone seems to be doing really well! x

Well done on the couch to 5k! I should really start upping my exercise! The 13s will be on the scales for us soon I am sure!!! x

I'm not so much upping my exercise as just starting to do some!! I've kind of been using this diet as an excuse not to which is bad really. I know you should take it easy with cal burning on a vlcd but my colleague took up running while on LL and did really well with it, it helped her keep her weight off after too so I thought no more excuses, give it a go!
I always enjoy exercise when I do it, I used to be a gym freak once upon a time and sometimes went twice a day, but nowadays I'm just fat and lazy and don't have the drive just to get started. Only have to run every other day though, how hard can it be??!

I don't do nearly enough exercise! I have been worried about burning too many cals on this diet too, but 30 mins a day on the cross trainer hasn't hurt x

Had a blow out last night. Don't know why and I feel awful about it. Put on .75lbs this morning an possibly more tomorrow, pretty sure I'm not on ketosis now too. Can't believe I did it after nearly 6 weeks of pretty much 100%.

I had a chinese the other week, it was week 6 I think, or week 7. But I got straight back on it the next day and gained 1-2lbs I think, by weigh in it was gone and more, 2lbs down for the week. Just write it off and get straight back to it, you will be fine, it happens to us all, it's what we do afterwards that counts.

You're doing so well Laura and we are both so close to the 13s! xx

Thanks Tara, it's good to know I might be able to still hope for a loss this week. So annoying I did this when actually I am so excited to see that 13 on the scales again, I don't understand why I would sabotage it for myself.
Anyway, I feel like I'm back on track today and I'm glugging the water like nobody's business!!
I hope your night out in Lincoln was good. Did you go out after the meal? x

Haha no we retired to our room and watched films, sounds so boring but we were both so full and bloated! We had a good walk round in the day though, it was a lovely day weatherwise. I do dislike steep hill immensely! haha

x

Oooh steep hill what a killer, used to climb it very year for the Christmas market but I doubt I could even make it now!
Glad you had a nice time x

Ok starting to feel a bit lonely here lol

Anyway finally shifted the weight I put on after my blip at the weekend and lost a little bit more. Now 14st0.8lbs. Must keep going, only 7.8lbs until I'm back to my wedding weight!!

Morning cupcake :) hope you have a great day! X

Morning cupcake! Hope you have a great day :) x

hi laura, just had a quick read through, as i havent been kepping up with diaries lately, how well are you doing ???? fab work mrs,

ps i had a weekend away did some serious scoffing and still lost a lb this week although i went straight back on yesterday x

Back