LauraZee - half way to the new me!!

Hi cable, yeah I'm doing ok but was so angry at myself for cheating on Saturday. Was for no reason at all other than I was bored and lonely, stupid really, food didn't make it better.
Back on track now coming up to the end of week 6, not far off losing 2 stone on S&S but for some reason in my head it's all slowed right down.
I lost a little bit during my week away and so far I'm on course for only a small loss this week. I really hope it doesn't slow down overall. Not sure what I'd do :(
So I've started couch to 5k and I'm hoping the extra exercise will speed things up!! I'm so impatient, seems everyone else is doing better than me!
Anyway I see you're doing great and ditching your size 18 wardrobe must feel amazing!! Well done you!! xx

couch to 5k, thats brill i have enough to get couch to garden gate lol, and i am sure you are doing just as well as everyone, we all just go at our own speed dont we x

Oh I'm definitely still at couch lol!!! But hopefully I'll get there!
Yeah I know everyone has their own pace, and mine isn't slow, it's just me vein impatient. Got a few things to look forward to though and I'll look forward to them even more if I think I'll be skinny when I do them!!

Just seen a pic of our friends new girlfriend. Oh my god she is gorgeous and thin and a dancer/cheerleader!! Why couldn't he meet a minger so I didn't feel so inferior when I meet her? Going to try and lose more before I have to go through that torture!!!!

haha, i always think that, all of my friends mrs are weeny tiny, little polly pockets then theres me who feels like a giant heffer when we go out together, someone always seems to have a camera too so there are pics on fb looking like i have mini supermodels sat next to me, i am hoping to shock them all soon,

We're having a discussion on MFP, fingers crossed she is either a puppy eater who steals from charity or its an old pic and she is fat as a house! Until I get to go anyway :)

Ok so I'm not too impressed this morning. Please don't read on if you are a bit sensitive but this morning I didn't go for a poo!!! This is the first morning on this diet, possibly the first morning in my life I hasn't had a poo!! So I couldn't weigh myself :( its WI tomorrow too so I'm gonna be eating loads of veg today lol!!!
Anyhow, did my third c25k jog this morning, still killing me. It says you can move to week 2 after doing it 3 times but I won't have done a full week Yet so I'll do this one once more before I step up.
So far this week only 0.5lbs down and don't know what I was this morning as I refuse to weigh on a full stomach haha but fingers crossed for a drop in more ways than one tomorrow.
TMI sorry!!!!

Went to the loo in the end, so hopefully all is well again there.
Just wet out to dinner to celebrate my father in laws new job and I just had water with a tue steak and leaves. It was quite enjoyable and didn't feel like I was cheating or blowing anything.
Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow, isn't looking promising at the moment :(

Heaven knows how you manage to go every day on this diet. I'm lucky if it's twice a week but I do try to ensure it always coincides with WI :). Good luck with tomorrow's WI. I find these things so random these days, the only certainty is that if you stay on track the weight lets go eventually, just not to the schedule we want it to!

Well you sound determined which is great. I started 5 days ago and that's why I am on this site for support and encouragement. I am a bit older than you ( bit! Who am I kidding) I am 60. And have 8 stone to loose. So good luck to us both

Hi Sue! I am determined and actually I havent looked at that for a while! I've just had my 6 week weigh in and I'm still just as determined. I've had one blip so far which I'm not proud of but it could have been worse!
Age is just a number, as is the amount of weight you have to lose! You will feel better and better as time goes on and just take one day at a time, thats what I'm doing and I'm chuffed so far!! Good luck xx

Heaven knows how you manage to go every day on this diet. I'm lucky if it's twice a week but I do try to ensure it always coincides with WI :). Good luck with tomorrow's WI. I find these things so random these days, the only certainty is that if you stay on track the weight lets go eventually, just not to the schedule we want it to!

God knows BG, I think I'm just superwoman (only in the toilet sense)! If I'm not on this diet more often than not its twice a day!
My body is a funny thing, sometimes I'm not sure if its even on my side or not!!

OK so I've finished week 6, can hardly beleive I'm still going. I was worried for a bit after my snack incident on saturday but I picked myself up as quick as I could and here I am weighing 13st13.5lbs!!!! :D Whoop whoop!! Only a 2lb loss this week, not bad after a cheat really, but I'm so chuffed I'm in that new stone bracket. The lowest weight I got to was 13st exactly last year, can't wait to get past that, will make a huge difference in my head.
So I need to knuckle down to it now, I'm lagging a bit for the easter challenge, need to catch up with everyone else!!
Everyone have a great day xx

Good morning everyone! I'm up bright and early as per usual but loving the fact its my c25k rest day. I've managed week 1 4 times now, and I started a week ago today therefore tomorrow is the beginning of week 2 eeek! I'll give it a go but might have to revert back to week 1 if its a bit too much for me.
Diet going well, had a chicken salad for supper last night which was an unexpected surprise, just meant I had to give up my truffa bar. I did really enjoy it though. I am really hoping for a decent loss this week after a 2 of the last 3 weeks being a bit disappointing. I want to crack the 13s nice and quick and move into new territory. I'm also only 1lb off losing my 2 stone with S&S, I guess thats not bad.
I finally figured out MVM (thanks Tara!) and had a little play last night. I'm not sure its wholly accurate as the picture stays the same for quite a variation of weights, buts its still a bit of a boost either way. I am trying to decide if 10stone will be low enough for me as a goal and whether I should aim for 9st7lbs but I am a way off having to make that decision just yet!
Have a great day everyone! x

Attachments

• image-2561470662.jpg
    image-2561470662.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 27
Hi Laura!

Well done on c25k so far! I need to take a leaf out of your book and get my arse on the cross trainer more often and not just use it to hang items of clothing on!

I think the goal weight mvm looks really great to be honest, but it's all about how you feel at certain weights. My goal for the wedding is around 170, would love to hit the 11s but that's way off me thinks, but eventually I would like to settle in the 10s.

Have a good day too, off to work I go xx

Oh yeah that mvm picture is the adjusted goal weight, I would be more than happy if I looked anything like that! However I think the one for my current rate makes my legs look far skinnier than they are so I'm not taking it too seriously. Will see how I feel at 10st and maybe go a bit further, might allow for a bit of a gain once I finish too. That's all a few months away still though, sure I'm going to pile a bit back on during my 2 weeks in Florida in June.

Also just booked one of the posh center parcs villas for next January. Can't wait! I keep thinking I might be the skinny mini by the pool by then. Makes it all worth while! :D

That's lovely to look forward to! Oh love Florida! We are in tennessee in june for the honeymoon, never been there before! Really can't wait, and I am also expecting to gain some weight from the honeymoon!! 2 weeks in USA indulging!!! xx

Yes I cannot wait to go to Florida, I love it and havent been for a few years so am excited about some of the new stuff I have done yet. I am nervous about what it will do to the diet though. I certainly wont be at goal and I just know I'm going to feel awful if I come back and Ive piled on a stone or something. But a bit of me feels like I havent made the most of a holiday if I havent eaten what I want when I want, thats bad I know. I suppose my relationship with food hasnt changed that much yet.
On the plus side we are staying in a self catering villa, unlike recent all inclusive holidays, so I wont be stuffing myself to excess and I wont be eating out 3 times a day. I also hope to do lots of exercise, so hopefully there will be a bit of damage limitation. Maybe I could even do shakes for breakfast and low carb/low cal while I'm out. I do like healthy food, I just like chips too!!! Anyway, I have a couple of months to mull it all over, dont go until 9th June!

So this morning I did my first day of c25k week 2, had to run in 90 second bursts instead of 60 seconds like last week! It felt like so much further, but I made it and didnt need to stop, hopefully I still wont be aching tomorrow either! I do like feeling like I'm doing some exercise but I do worry it might slow down my losses and then I'll have to make a difficult decision. I'll see how this week goes. I'll give it 100% and if I have another crappy loss I might reassess.
So the last two days I have had chicken which is nice, but now I am going to have a full week of 100% just 4 packs a day. I dont want to let the food creep back in just yet. Need to shift this last 0.75lbs to make my 2 stone loss on S&S, hoping that will vome in the next day or so! Also need to average 3.25lbs per week now to make my easter goal, doesnt seemlikely at the moment :(

We fly out 10th June :) I went to florida 3 times for 2 weeks each time and each time I lose around 5-7lbs, purely because we ate breakfast, whatever I wanted, had snacks on the go in the day, and then evening meal, again whatever I wanted. But we did so much walking, we didn't hire a car and stayed on I-drive, we walked to universal from I-drive frequently, plus all the walking round the parks. So the heat and all the walking, plus drinking lots of water, somehow managed to come home lighter!

Think I will end up putting on some weight on honeymoon though, as we will be doing less activity, will do some hikes and things but nothing like the walking I did in Florida. I say just go and enjoy yourself, you know that alot will be water gain, and when you come back bet 1 week on the diet again will take it right off xx

I put on 10lbs at Xmas and New Year. The first 6 or 7 went on as soon as I came out of ketosis and then the other few lbs went on through over indulgence. As soon as I started back I lost all 10lbs in 9 days and then more after that. You will put on weight for sure if you're coming out of ketosis but you just need a good plan to lose it as soon as you're home. That's generally what people don't do and so the weight sticks.

Back