LauraZee - half way to the new me!!

You look lovely. Have a great day x

Lovin the dress! It suits you!

Thanks everyone, it was nice to feel confident and I got lots of compliments too :) also managed not to eat any of the buffet, just had chicken soup and a stick of celery! Go me :) x

Hi everyone. Had a difficult week, we had some sad news and my OH had to fly to Cape Town at short notice. He did make it in time to say his goodbyes which is a relief but unfortunately it just wasnt viable for me to go with him.
So Ive been on my own from Tuesday and will be until next Friday. So the lack of sleep and of self control has meant Ive been eating the food left in the house. Eating stupid things in stupid quantities, no real excuses, I just did it. I had 2300cals one day and 1500cals yesterday. So now I have taken drastic measures and have locked all the food in a cupboard and left the keys at work. I have never kidded myself that this diet has taught me good eating habits but it is sad to blow it like this, its such a waste.
Today I am back on my shakes and after a disappointing weekly loss this week (1.25lbs) Im determined to have a good week now. It will be hard as no ketosis = hunger but it usually only takes me a day or so to get back into it.
I'm missing my hubby like crazy, weve never been apart for so long, but I am pleased he is with his family and I dont want to sound selfish about it. I'll just be counting down the days until he comes home.

Good morning, everyone! Today is a very happy day as I lost the couple of extra lbs i put on and lost another one for good measure :) 12st6lb this morning.
It has been really hard with my husband away, I am missing him so much. But having thrown away any food that isnt a vegetable I am now doing Ok sticking to the straight and narrow. I really want him to come home and me be able to tell him how well Ive done an make him proud. Not have to 'confess' my sins and feel horrid about myself.
Less than 4 weeks until my holiday now and anything over 6lb takes me into the 11s. Really want to do this now, no more faffing! The more I lose before I go the less I'll have to lose when I get home.
Yesterday I made a chicken breast for my dinner, it was soo good! I had it with swede, green beans and a splash of gravy. I used to have gravy on atkins all the time and it was always OK for me. I also had sugar free jelly for pudding. Both are not S&S approved but seem to work for me.
Today is my Dads birthday and its a shame hubby cant be here but I am going over there for the morning so should keep me busy until lunch time!
I hope everyone has a great day!xx

Another little drop on the scales this morning :) 12st5.5lbs. Don't get me wrong I miss my husband so so much much since he has been away and I havent had to have food in the house or cook for him its been a lot easier! Still counting down the days until he comes home though.......4 to go!!

Another little drop on the scales this morning :) 12st5.5lbs. Don't get me wrong I miss my husband so so much much since he has been away and I havent had to have food in the house or cook for him its been a lot easier! Still counting down the days until he comes home though.......4 to go!!
Hey hun.... hope you dont think I'm rude asking.... but what dress size are you now hun??? X

Not rude at all!! It's difficult to say categorically but I think I'm about an overall 14 now. My size 16s are a little big and I can fit into some old size 14 jeans. I'm way bigger on the bottom than the top now, my weight is still clinging to my hips and thighs for all it's worth. I guess that will be the last to go :(
I haven't bought any clothes for ages though as I don't have any money!! Hoping for a spree when I get to goal :) x

Not rude at all!! It's difficult to say categorically but I think I'm about an overall 14 now. My size 16s are a little big and I can fit into some old size 14 jeans. I'm way bigger on the bottom than the top now, my weight is still clinging to my hips and thighs for all it's worth. I guess that will be the last to go :(
I haven't bought any clothes for ages though as I don't have any money!! Hoping for a spree when I get to goal :) x

Oooooh me too..... I cant wait.... Size 14 bottom for me is goal... so aiming for 12 stone!!! Mines clinging to the same places......

Just thought I'd ask as we're a similar height!! Lol... Know everyones different mind!!!

You look amazing!!!

What size do you want to get to babe???

X

Hey thank you! I think in a dream world I love to be a size 10 but realistically I think I'll be a curvy size 12. I'd be more than happy with that!!
I'm at a point where if I'm clothed everything looks better and I feel better but when I am starkers and catch a glimpse in the mirror I still don't like what I see. I guess that's all to do with toning and stuff though and thankfully very few people will ever see me naked (hopefully only one lol or something's gone wrong!!).
I keep meaning to update my photos on here, some more free pics as I think they are mainly fat ones I put up!! x

It's hard enough being on this diet but when something like your hubby going away would send me into a downward spiral so well done for being strong now. You look amazing and it's a stunning dress.

Skinny Sia said:
It's hard enough being on this diet but when something like your hubby going away would send me into a downward spiral so well done for being strong now. You look amazing and it's a stunning dress.

Thank you :) I did binge when hubby first left but realised I was only hurting myself and since then I've been spot on. I know he'll be proud of me if I've done well while I've been alone but more importantly the last thing he needs at a time like this is me crying over my food issues and any related weight gain.
I have had a lot of compliments recently and I find it so hard to accept them, I'm still really fat on the inside so that's all I can see. I'm can see the difference though and am determined to keep going to the end, hopefully I'll actually feel it then. I want to be skinny on the inside!!

12st5lbs this morning! Scales, this week you are my friend! Thats now 3.5stone on S&S and only 1lb more and thats 4 stone since jan 1st. Really want to do that before Friday when hubby comes home...........3 days to go!!
Come on skinny Laura, it would be nice to meet you :)

Was only thinking about you last night and how excited you must be for Friday, well done sweetie for getting back on track and focusing.

Its so easy to cook etc for just hubbie and I while doing S&S, our son went out Sat/Sun for dinner and staying out at his nan's and omg not having to cook for.

It is hard trying to limit the amount of time cooking for him ( to avoid temptations ;) ) and keeping it healthy.....some days I just don't want to do it lol. S & S has made me into a lazy cook!!!

Its going to be hard when we come of S&S to fit in healthy eating etc, the ease of this plan has been key to both hubbie and I following it and the thought of prepping and cooking slightly scares me :eek:

Hope you have a good day miss skinny X

Back