LauraZee - half way to the new me!!

Thank you! Yes I am so excited to have him home again. It's bad enough being apart for nearly 2 weeks but knowing he is going through all the sadness without me makes me feel so bad. But he has lots of family around him and we talk as often as we can. I am counting down the hours until he comes home, I've already told my team in leaving the office the second his plane touches the ground!
But it has been easier to stick to the diet without having to have his food in the house and without having to prepare it for him. I didn't realise I found it that hard before but now I see that it was. There isn't much I can do about that.
I'm just so determined to get into the 11s before Florida, I'm hoping I can do it. At 12st5lbs anything over 5lbs will do it, and a bit over 3 weeks to go it should be doable! Just have to stay focused when he gets home, and maybe keep that cupboard locked haha!! x

Only 2 days to go!! I can't wait to have my hubby home :D :D
So scales dropped a little again, so I should be ready for a good overall loss this week. Its nice to have that again but I know all the weeks my losses were slower were because I didnt stick to the plan 100%. I'm 172.8lbs now, nearly in the 160s! It seems like only yesterday I couldn't wait to break the 200s! But it has got harder as time has gone on, and its nice that this past week has just reminded me Im only wasting time by cheating and dragging it on for myself.
3 weeks and 3 days until my Flordida holiday, and 5lbs+ to lose to get into the 11s. Must keep focused. Having said that I have a weekend away this weekend and I know Im going to have a little drink. I also have a business trip to Lisbon for 3 days 28th-30th but I think I should be able to make good low carb/salad choices when i eat out. The rest of the time I'll have a shake in my hotel room and charge the company for a meal ;)
Must stay focused, the more i lose now the lower my after holiday weight will be x

Keep focussed hun!!! Few more weeks hard work for a lifetime of happy!!!!

You can do it!!!! X

Thanks lovely lady! I'm trying hard to recognise what makes me turn to food and stop myself doing it. Last night I nearly made myself a burger telling myself it was low carb but actually knowing it was high in cals and fat. I stopped myself and told myself I didn't need it though. I had a spring onion instead (was all I had to grab and go!!) I'm regretting it now, I can still taste it yuk!!!!
Feeling really down today, don't think it's diet related. Probably just work and being lonely but I'm going to make sure I stay on track today. I might cry off a few lbs before official weigh in tomorrow though! x

Oh my god, I'm in shock! I just got on and off the scales 10 times to make sure it was right. I've lost 4.75lbs this week and am now 12st3lbs :D So 171lbs, so close to the 160s!!
I didnt have a great week last week so it does even itself out but I am so pleased with that. I feel so close to the 11 stone bracket now, I havent been there fo so so long. At least 7 years or so when I was at University.
One day to go until Hubby comes home, he takes off tonight but due to having 2 changes on the way home doesnt land until 3pm tomorrow. I CANNOT WAIT to see him. He had better notice I'm nearly 5lbs lighter than the last time he saw me!!
Everyone have a great day xx

Snap! looks like we have the same goal Laura...congrats on the loss. Must feel real good. I hit 12st 3lbs this morning too and my 11 stone goal is suddenly in sight. All the best with the remainder of your journey x

Thanks ladies! And a massive WELL DONE Maka, long time no hear!! So pleased you're doing so well!!
I'm hoping to get into the 11s before my holiday and then will be on the home straight when I get back and want to get to 10stone before my anniversary mini holiday x

awww well done ladies! its a fab feeling, im currently 12.1 i got down to 11.5 only a few weeks ago but then messed around and then went on holiday so i shot up to 12.5, put 1 stone on in total! however its on the move in the right direction now! so all is good! Im aiming for 11 stone by mid June fingers crossed but if i dont get there by then, then i'll pold on. Again massive congrats :) xx

Hi loopey. He came home Friday and it has been so nice having him home, however we have enjoyed each others company along with food and wine so I'm now 3.5lbs up and racing against time to shift it before Florida!! x

Back