Lauren's Weightloss Diary

Just had a chocolate shake really cold and was ok. Hope tomorrow will be fine again! x

The mint chocolate one is fab hot, so is the chocolate orange.
It can't be easy if your not liking the products but try to have as much variety as our taste buds do change and what you may not like one day you may enjoy huge next.

7 days now till your weigh in and just keep thinking of the number on the scales!

YOU CAN DO IT ! ! ! !

Xmas is just around the corner and you know how much better you will feel to start the new year slimmer and focused rather than starting again in Jan like millions of others. We will have a advantage on everyone else as we will all be feeling blooming great !

Please let us know how you are today, I have my fingers crossed for you as it can be very very hard at times however stick with it and the rewards are flipping FAB as you know x x

I don't know if anyone has replied to you re: kettlebells already, but kettlebell swings are *amazing* to tone up. You start off with about 7kgs and move up the weights - it makes you a LOT stronger very quickly and tones all over. You can do 100 in about 6 mins to begin with so they're a really quick and effective workout. I use an adjustable dumbbell as it's cheaper and you can add weight to it really easily.

Aww all you lovely ladies are so fabulous! It's so nice to have you here. I got through yesterday in the end. Although, the family's dinner was tempting!

Just had my porridge and was fine. I'm finding the water really hard to drink now. I've never been a fan of water so drinking 2.5l a day is tough. Sometimes I find myself only just finished a 1.5l bottle just before bed. Any suggestions? Can't wait to get the water flavouring soon when I'm allowed it!

How are all you doing? Hope your weigh goes great today Angelupnorth! Can't wait to see your loss! x

I don't know if anyone has replied to you re: kettlebells already, but kettlebell swings are *amazing* to tone up. You start off with about 7kgs and move up the weights - it makes you a LOT stronger very quickly and tones all over. You can do 100 in about 6 mins to begin with so they're a really quick and effective workout. I use an adjustable dumbbell as it's cheaper and you can add weight to it really easily.

Thank you so much for this info! I think I will definitely get some :) x

I lost 3lbs and in the last 2 weeks i've lost 4 inches off my hips, 3 inches off my waist, 2 off my bust & a inch off my arms.
Thought i'd lost more so a little :( but its pretty good I guess xoxo

Oh viita, don't feel :-( - that loss is amazing!! All those inches!! You are incredible x

How are you all doing? I have my weigh in tonight and haven't had a very good week. My motivation slipped a bit having my CDC on holiday for 2 weeks :-(

I've had 3 meals off-plan which is so rubbish. Already feeling really up for this next week though which is good. Fingers crossed I've lost a little but not banking on it!! Hope you've all had a better week than me xx

I know how you feel. I had a planned Friday night, Saturday and Sunday off Diet as it was our best friends wedding, but back on the diet again yesterday, just trying to focus again after having really bad food. We'll get there though and get back in the zone again xx

Thank you both. Been 100% since weigh in and feel fine. Just need to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this!! Great to hear you're doing well. A weekend off must be so hard to re-focus but you can do it!!! xx

Great you are back in the zone again. Monday was hard, but back in my routine again now. :) I'm going to be 100% now until Christmas, less than 6 weeks to go :)

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Back