lauryn's jouney to being a yummy mummy!

Hope you have a good night tonight and a very good baby who lets mummy sleep lol :D Yep day 7 tomorrow - amazed I made it this far lol

Lauryn,

Had a rubbish day yesterday too so you are not alone. (((hug)))

Anyway, draw a line under it. Today is a brand new day. And the sun is shining :)

xxx

Thanks Katt :) she did, thank god! She actually slept in until 9.40 and almost made me late for work! She's usually my morning wake up alarm haha! x

a thinner me said:
Lauryn,

Had a rubbish day yesterday too so you are not alone. (((hug)))

Anyway, draw a line under it. Today is a brand new day. And the sun is shining :)

xxx

Oh no :( well at least we are being honest with ourselves, and others! Hope today's been better for you hun? My day has gone really well, so I'm happy again now :D day 4 is almost over!

Was at work today so was easy to keep my mind off food, but I haven't been all that hungry anyway.

Had to cook OH his dinner & feed LO hers, that was a bit tough but I managed to do it without any cheating woohooo! x

Another early night for me, I've come over reallllly hungry all of a sudden so going to try sleep it off! I've barely drank a litre of water today I reckon, so that's probably why!

Oh no :( well at least we are being honest with ourselves, and others! Hope today's been better for you hun?
Yes thanks, been a much better day :) Finding the soups really hard work at the moment so sticking to shakes and bars.

Well done on another lb off, not long till WI now.

I think I read somewhere that day 4 is the toughest for some reason. I found that too. I think tomorrow you won't feel so hungry although extra water should help. Trouble is then you are up all night on the loo! x

That's strange because I've totally gone off the bars! I did prefer the choc&orange but didn't enjoy it at all on (restart) friday/day 2, and I couldn't finish the toffee, nut & raisin today. Definitely going to stock up on asda & BL bars I think!

Does the peeing ever settle down on this diet!? Do our bodies get used to such a huge intake of water? I hope so, because it's torture haha! Especially when at work! x

determinator said:
hey hun , just having a catch up on your diary , you are doing really well :) yes the peeing does settle down ....... a bit , I only get up once in the night now instead of about 6 times !!!!

Hi Katie! Thanks for popping in :)

Oh thank god for that! Although I was down to 3 night toilet trips last night, so it's definitely getting lower! Haha!

Well done on your week 1 loss, that's amazing! x

Soooo, couldn't resist weighing myself again! And another lb down :D really happy!! Can't beleive I've lost half a stone in 4 days! Really motivated for today (day 5) now! x

Congrats!! Great loss so far, can't wait to see your WI day :D Hope you are having a great day ;)

Thanks hun :) well I'm down another lb today! 8lbs in total, very pleased!

I ate a teeny bit of toast today & hating myself for it now! God knows why I did it, I wasn't particularly hungry, it was just there!! Damn damn damn! Anyway I'm not having my soup tonight because of it, I can't keep letting myself get away with cheating! x

:hug99: Don't let a bit of toast get you down! 8lbs is fantastic!!! Well done you :)

Thanks hun!

So it's my official first weeks WI tomorrow and I'm a bit excited :D can't wait to see the grand total (well, the weeks worth anyway!). Stepped on the scales this afternoon and it was 3/4 of a lb lighter than the day before, however it was a few hours later than my normal WI time so I'm not taking it as gospel!

I kinda knew it before but I'm definitely in ketosis. I'm no longer hungry, although food can still be tempting when I see it! I guess that's just natural lol. My headaches have gone, I'm not so cold anymore & I've got much more energy, although not as much as I had off-diet! Finally came off TOTM yesterday/today so not sure if that'll effect my weight in anyway?

Will update tomorrow with my loss, eeek!

Official week 1 weigh in today = 10lbs lost :D

Sooooo pleased! I never thought I'd get through week 1, especially as it was my TOTM! Really looking forward to another week now & losing that 4lbs to bring me down a whole stone!

Last edited:
lauryn said:
Official week 1 weigh in today = 10lbs lost :D

Sooooo pleased! I never thought I'd get through week 1, especially as it was my TOTM! Really looking forward to aborher week now & losing that 4lbs to bring me down a whole stone!

Fantastic news missy!! That extra lb that takes you into double figures mentally makes all the difference doesn't it! Well done you x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Fantastic news missy!! That extra lb that takes you into double figures mentally makes all the difference doesn't it! Well done you x

Yes! It definitely does :) thank you hun!

I'm wondering if I'd of lost a bit more if last week wasn't the dreaded TOTM!? But enough wondering, I just need to power on through and concentrate on a big loss for this week! x

YAY!!!! WTG you on such a fab loss! Hope you have another great week hun xx

I've made it to day 9! Wahey :)

Well i've reeeeally got to stop weighing myself daily! It was fun for the 1st week, but not so much anymore! I'm rounding my loss up/down to the nearest lb & I've only lost 3/4 of a lb since yesterday, so because of the way ive already rounded my losses up, I've lost nothing! If you understand that, then well done haha!!

Ive got so much to lose, I'd like to get to 11 stone ideally (I think!) and just thinking that a total loss of 6.2st is going to take me forever :( I hope not! Ice started exercising now, hopefully that'll help the weight drop off ASAP! Just did an hour long zumba sesh and it was great, really enjoyed it :) going to do another hr tomorrow morning, depending on whether or not the baby gives me a good nights sleep! x

Back