lauryn's jouney to being a yummy mummy!

I want to get to 11 stone ish too and yeah it seems a million miles away right now lol but we can and WILL do it!!

WTG you on the hour long session that is really going to help keep you toned and looking fab as you get smaller and smaller :D plus it has got to get even more weight sliding off you :D

I bet if you can hide the scales you will have a nice surprise on WI day and congrats on getting to day 9!!!

Have a great day hun *hugs*

lauryn said:
I've made it to day 9! Wahey :)

Well i've reeeeally got to stop weighing myself daily! It was fun for the 1st week, but not so much anymore! I'm rounding my loss up/down to the nearest lb & I've only lost 3/4 of a lb since yesterday, so because of the way ive already rounded my losses up, I've lost nothing! If you understand that, then well done haha!!

Ive got so much to lose, I'd like to get to 11 stone ideally (I think!) and just thinking that a total loss of 6.2st is going to take me forever :( I hope not! Ice started exercising now, hopefully that'll help the weight drop off ASAP! Just did an hour long zumba sesh and it was great, really enjoyed it :) going to do another hr tomorrow morning, depending on whether or not the baby gives me a good nights sleep! x

Doing great Lauryn and don't let the scales put you off although I know it's not as exciting as the first week! But one morning you will wake up, weigh and be in for a treat as after week one you never can predict when the loss is coming! well done on the zumba, keep your positive head on and you WILL get to 11stone! You are doing great xx

Thanks hun, words of wisdom right there :)

Well I couldn't help but WI again this morning and I'm down 1.5lbs! Yay! So that's 11.5lbs lost so far :D

lauryn said:
Thanks hun, words of wisdom right there :)

Well I couldn't help but WI again this morning and I'm down 1.5lbs! Yay! So that's 11.5lbs lost so far :D

Fantastic news! x

Yay for your loss!! You are doing fab hun xx

Sooo.... I've been naughty :( and I'm very silly & stupid and pretty mad at myself, but I'm back and I'm here and I'm just going to be 100% honest as need to get back in the zone!!

Nothing to drastic I must admit - went out Saturday night and drank (quite a bit). Nursing a hangover that seemed to last 2 days isn't easy on a VLCD so I ate food, but tried to go easy on carbs. Haven't really got back in to it at all and am very much out of ketosis, grrrr!!

It was my official week 2 WI yesterday and surprisingly I had only gained a lb, but still isn't good! So I'm back on it today, no excuses, and am getting myself back in to the zone! Here we gay, day 1 all over again :sigh:

Aw hugS chick it happens but ur back... I'm starting TS tomm so will join you and the rest of the exante babes :D I've been doing WS but need to TS for a while

Good luck tomm x

((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) come on girl you can do another 10lbs loss this week :) You had a bad few days but you are back now! Good luck hun xx

Thanks guys :) well still haven't got into the swing of it fully again :( a bit mad with myself but hey ho! Really going to try tomorrow, no more excuses!

On a good note, I've lost the lb I gained so back to my 10lbs total but it isn't great for almost 2.5 weeks!! Ooops! xx

Hi!!!

Just wanted to say I've read through your diary (sounds really bad doesn't it?!) and it could've been like reading my own! I've not started yet but I also have a wee girl (18 months now) and work in services at ASDA! Hahaha having a wee laugh at myself now cause I'm getting excited about coming across someone who works for the same company.......anyway......

You've had a great start, well done. I'm starting TS on Friday and I'm gathering inspiration just now.

Keep it up, remember we're all human so slip ups happen, just be sure to dust yourself off and jump back on that wagon

xxx

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) you can do it hun xxx

Hi!!!

Just wanted to say I've read through your diary (sounds really bad doesn't it?!) and it could've been like reading my own! I've not started yet but I also have a wee girl (18 months now) and work in services at ASDA! Hahaha having a wee laugh at myself now cause I'm getting excited about coming across someone who works for the same company.......anyway......

You've had a great start, well done. I'm starting TS on Friday and I'm gathering inspiration just now.

Keep it up, remember we're all human so slip ups happen, just be sure to dust yourself off and jump back on that wagon

xxx

awww thanks for reading through hun!! and WOW... are you me!? :D hehe!

good luck for friday hun, i'll be there with you all the way! that's if i get myself back on track :sigh: xx

Come on chick how's it going my 1st TS restart in a long time... I'm ready are you? We can do this babes x x

hey sweetie... not good for me i'm afraid :cry: woke up positive, and then realised there was left over chinese food in the fridge from the weekend :eek: and i couldn't bare to throw it out (how bad is that!?) so i talked myself into polishing it off and starting afresh tomorrow instead. afterwards i was very very angry with myself, as i always am, but that didn't matter really because the damage had already been done.

so here i am, failed another TS restart day :( so pi$$ed off with myself, but i really am going to do it tomorrow, i mean it this time (fickle, i know!) at least there's nothing left in the fridge/freezer/cupboards that needs ''polishing'' off. so ashamed of myself :eek: !!

how was your 1st day hun? i'll pop over to your diary to see if you've updated xx

awww thanks for reading through hun!! and WOW... are you me!? :D hehe!

good luck for friday hun, i'll be there with you all the way! that's if i get myself back on track :sigh: xx

hey sweetie... not good for me i'm afraid :cry: woke up positive, and then realised there was left over chinese food in the fridge from the weekend :eek: and i couldn't bare to throw it out (how bad is that!?) so i talked myself into polishing it off and starting afresh tomorrow instead. afterwards i was very very angry with myself, as i always am, but that didn't matter really because the damage had already been done.

so here i am, failed another TS restart day :( so pi$$ed off with myself, but i really am going to do it tomorrow, i mean it this time (fickle, i know!) at least there's nothing left in the fridge/freezer/cupboards that needs ''polishing'' off. so ashamed of myself :eek: !!

how was your 1st day hun? i'll pop over to your diary to see if you've updated xx

Hey hunny...

Hugs sweets... It happens though doesn't it today's a new day and ur ready to complete it 100% I know u can it's taken me nearly all of august to get my head round this and Yestersay finally managed a 100% day ... And I ave every faith u will too today :D just remember it's ok to fall of the wagon so long as u get back on it.. Keep trying don't give up lovely :D

Good luck chick x x

It doesn't matter that you had a little slip up. It happens. Now, mentally give yourself a slap and tell yourself to get it together!

I reckon you'd be hard pushed to find someone who HASN'T had an oops moment at some point. As Precious already said, it doesn't matter if you fall off the wagon, as long as you get back on it.

Keep trying sweetie. I have stuck a fat photo on the fridge. I've not started TS yet and already it's making me think everytime I open the fridge door!

By Christmas you will be buying a new dress, at least 2 sizes smaller. Just think how awesome that will be!

Awww you ladies are fab :)

Well I've done it... so far anyway! I've been absolutely 100% and determined to carry on with no slip ups :D I can do this!!

You're both definitely right - I just need to pick myself up & carry on, none of this "well it's ruined now, so sod it all" attitude! xx

Back