LazarusD - so far :)

i have 12 more weeks before my holiday and need to loose 3st.6lbs want to be dead on 17 when i go really hope its achievable which works out i need to loose roughly 4lb a week... your doing so well aswell bet your over the moon keep up good work x

Yeah I'm actually at the point where I can see the change in myself which is brilliant and all the comments I'm getting from people is encouraging my holiday isn't till October so I have 4months to get to goal which for me is only 2 stone away :D 15st here I come and I'm sure you will be 17st in 12 weeks easy keep up the hard work xxx

Your doing amazingly well, can't believe you could possibly loose weight that fast!! You should be really proud of yourself.

How are you feeling in yourself?

Hiya yeah I am really proud tbh and my bf is proud of me as well :) I can see the difference now as well which is awesome

I should think so answel lol! It's a massive accomplishment to loose that amount of weight in such a short time. Sounds like a shopping trip is on the cards! How much more do you want to loose?

My goal was 6st I wanted to be 15st which might sound like a lot but if I was any less I would look sick lol I've lost 5st3lbs so far so not long till target :) how about you?

I'm only on day 6 today. Just got a little over 2 stone to loose. Hope it melts off me as quick as it does you lol. I have a sneaky feeling it prob won't though haha!

Apparently my losses are high because I guy we just lose quicker but you will def lose that 2st and quick :)

Fingers crossed! I'm really chuffed for you, your doing really well. Are you still on Ss or are you moving up the steps now? I was ment to be on step 2, but when it came to it I didn't trust myself to just eat the small amount I was allowed so I have just stuck with Ss but I do still have a drop of skimmed milk in my tea :)

Ive just been doing SS for the past 11weeks moving up to 810 after another week :) I'm excited and a little worries about food again :/ but I'm sure I will be fine

Frickin hard! It's not too bad if I keep myself busy and sleep early but making Steve's lunches is really hard when they're cheesy barms! I haven't cheated at all though. I know it'll get better and I'll lose my hunger pains but at the moment it's hurting! How's you mr skinny? Xx

Haha I know mate literally the first 3 days were hell :) I remember taking a slice of ham from the fridge and sucking on it then spitting it out lol x I'm going good though as you know I'm never hungry these days x just at costa with stu drinking my green tea and I can smell his vanilla latte lol

Haha, ham sucking!!

It's ridiculous that I was playing with my friends baby today, she had a plastic picnic set and the slice of pie made me hungry! Lol!

Vanilla latte, mmmm. Ah well only 12 days to go and I can get the cereal bars :)))

Can't wait to move up now 11 weeks on SS has been amazing but I'm starting to think i might actually be afraid to eat lol might send stupid but FOOOD :s

Back