lazy girl's photo diary :)

graciebabes

will hit target this time
seen as i have been absolutely LOVING weight watchers recently - lost 3.5lbs at weigh in last night! - for some reason i have been taking pictures of my food.. think i'm doing it so i can remember which meals i am enjoying, along with my food diary!

anyway, here are a few from the past few days..

friday

so this is a weight watchers beef + red wine casserole meal (7PP), bulked up with 100g of weight watchers spring onion mash (2PP for 3 patties) + some baby carrots (0PP).

this was soo yummy, and the gravy was lovely and rich, the the crispy potatoes that came in it were just like roasts. great when you're craving something warm and comforting!

monday

this is a morrisons eat smart chicken dinner (you're starting to see why the name 'lazy girl' ;) ) which was a whole chicken breast, a pork stuffing ball, roast potatoes and carrots and peas for only 9PP. couldn't make it from scratch for that points value! or the price for that matter; this was a chilled ready meal which are 2 for £4 at the mo.

mmm this was nice too, and couldn't believe it was only 9PP! struggled to finish it to be honest. the stuffing was gorgeous and was particularly impressed that it was a WHOLE chicken breast, compared to the weight watchers version of this meal - which quite frankly, looks ghastly!!

only thing i will look out for next time was the chicken skin.. didn't realise it had it on and ended up eating it euuurrgggghh.

tuesday

for breakfast this morning i did a yummy homemade strawberry, banana and mango smoothie! all for 1PP! i used a big handful of strawberries, a whole banana and a weight watchers mango yoghurt i had lurking in the fridge. chucked in a couple of ice cubes for good measure, and whizzed it all up in the blender (currently sat in sink still waiting to be washed, 3 hours later!)

felt very energised after this, and was good in order to save a few points at breakfast time!

Oooh I'll be visiting this thread for sure! Yummy foods :) x

friday

so this is a weight watchers beef + red wine casserole meal (7PP), bulked up with 100g of weight watchers spring onion mash (2PP for 3 patties) + some baby carrots (0PP).

this was soo yummy, and the gravy was lovely and rich, the the crispy potatoes that came in it were just like roasts. great when you're craving something warm and comforting!

This looks so yummy! I may have to try this one :)

hannata said:
ohh ww yoghurt in a smoothie... i have a smoothie machine too.. must get the dust off it and get using! lol

Got some fresh pineapple and a few pineapple yoghurts in the fridge.. Guess what flavour I'll be having tomorrow :p x

hannata said:
ohh ww yoghurt in a smoothie... i have a smoothie machine too.. must get the dust off it and get using! lol

I have some fresh pineapple and pineapple yoghurts in the fridge.. Guess what tomorrows flavour will be :p

tuesday

this was my grilled chicken sandwich for lunch for 8PP, and so much better than a McD's one :p it's made up of a toasted warburton's thin (3PP), a black pepper chicken chargrill (4PP), a load of lettuce (0PP) + a tbsp of extra light mayo (1PP)

followed by a pack of space raiders (2PP) + ww chocolate biscuit (2PP)

think this is my new favourite lunch :)

i've just had the ww beef & wine casserole for tea but won't be buying it again cos it contained too much mushroom (yuck!), suppose it's my own fault for just grabbing it in the supermarket and not reading the label lol

i had mine with a couple of small yorkshire puds for 2pp and loads of fresh carrots :)

just noticed that you are not far away from me, i drive through retford every day to work lol

Next time I'm at the supermarket I may grab one of those ready meals. And that lunch looks fab; I think you've given me a new idea!! :D

Just came across your diary, i am LOVING the look of your chicken chargrill lunch, such a good idea and quick and easy too, will be trying that and keeping an eye on this thread too :) x

Back