ProPoints Leah's Food, Exercise and General WW Life Diary

*Leah*

Hi everyone :)

I started weight watchers online last week, and i'm pretty pleased with the results so far. Last week I went over my points a little (mostly due to a few too many vodkas) but I still managed a great -4.5lbs :D

Last night I began week 2 with a shop at Asda, armed with my phone with the WW app I worked out the points for everything before I put it in the basket. (I got a few tuts and looked a lot like a teenager addicted to my phone but hey lol)

A few things to note - Asda currently have the fresh WW meals for £1.50 - bargain! I bought a hunters chicken to try :) DINE rices are 11ppts and are 2 for £1.50, and I got myself some american style waffles which are 2 for 5ppts. Last week I was eating bagels but by the time i'd put jam and butter on the were 9ppts! :eek: So a lower point breakfast was needed! I looked at crumpets as the WW website says their only 2ppts each, but I worked out 2 were 6 points in Asda last night :( by the time i've put butter on, they'd be 7 and i'm eating my points up again.

Yesterdays food went like this -

Breakfast -
Missed, my lie in, my weekend started yesterday =D (I work shifts)

Lunch -
McDonald's Chicken Mayo 9ppts

Snack -
Costa Express Mocha *** 4ppts

Tea -
145g King prawns 3ppts
Amoy chilli noodles 7ppts
Sharwoods Kung Po sauce 7ppts

Exercise -
60 minutes mountain biking which my app tells me is 10ppts! Woo!

Total
Used 30
Weekly used 4
Exercise earned 10

I've put loads of *****'s by the costa because I looked up the nutritional values for costa express, and they're less points than a peoper walk in costa! =D My medium mocha went from 9 points in store to 4 points out of a machine and it tastes just as nice :) the nutritional info for express can be found here - http://www.costa-business.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/costa_nutrition_info_download.pdf

So.. on to today

Breakfast -
American waffles x 2 - 6ppts
Cuppa Tea 1ppts

Lunch
DINE rice - 11ppts
Pom bear crisps - 3ppts

Tea
WW Spaghetti & Meatballs 9pp
Spicy grated cheese 30g 3pp

Exercise
Considering I can't sit down/climb stairs or walk unlike a cowboy who's lost his horse, i'll give it a miss today. Maybe some weights later.

Total - 33pp
7 weekly points used

Last edited:
hi here to follow. welk done on your weight loss so far.

can I ask where you got your waffles from? I bought some and chucked the packet away and didn't point them up x

I think mine are just aldi but will probably be the same.....ohh I like them as a desert but don't have the points left at the end of the day lol so breakfast seems a nice idea for a change x

I love them :) I've just had a double check and they are 6 points, not 5 like i listed. The warburtons ones are 5 though :) McVities are 6 xx

cool. I might have some now with Nutella x

Wednesday -

Breakfast
Protein shake (ugh) 2pp
Cuppa tea 1pp

Lunch
WW tomato and mozzorella pasta bake 9pp

Dinner
I was a bit naughty after the cinema and had chicken fried rice and curry sacue from the chinese. I ate about 2/3 and my boyfriend at the rest. I've found on the internet that chicken fried rice is about 20 points and a veg curry is 8pp.

Chicken fried rice 14
Curry sauce 4 (it wasn't a proper curry sized portion, so i've halved it.)

Snacks
20 cashew nuts at cinema 3pp

Exercise
Went for 30 mins interval training - I bet I looked a right plonker sprinting to a lampost and then walking then sprinting... managed a max speed of 9mph though! Chuffed with that :)
30 mins interval training - 5pp

Total 33pp
Weekly used 7pp
Exercise 5pp

Weekly used so far 25/49.
Exercise earned so far 15pp :D

Thursday

Feeling a bit guilty about my chinese last night. It was very nice and wasn't too far off points as I didn't stuff it all down myself, but still feeling bad. Let alone the price of it. :eek:

Anyway... onwards and upwards!

Breakfast -
A combination of being tired, being stressed out about a landlady visit and rushing about, nothing. Had 3 cups of tea though! lol

Tea 2pp

Lunch
Asda firecracker wedges 200g 7pp
Salad cream 1tbsp 1pp

Dinner

Exercise
Tempted to go for another run today as yesterday was only short. Will see later. The weather is lovely!

Back