Leah's Getting Healthy

DAY 10

I am so excited about my SS+ week this week.

I have planned my weeks dinners - I cannot wait.

So today I have a lovely piece of haddock and I am baking it and having it with balsamic vinegar and salad :) NOM NOM.

The flexibility of SS+ is amazing and I am still losing - 14lbs in a week is AMAZING!

Meant to be going to my friends birthday tonight but I don't think I can go - it's just so far and I am so busy :(

Day 10 seems to be hard! WHY OH WHY!

I have tried dirnking tonnes of water - I had a lovely lunch and I have shakes for later in fact I will have one now as i am out later so will not have time to think about it :)

DAY 12

I forgot AGAIN to have my last shake as I was tired last night but today I'm ok.

I've planned tomorrows lunch and have planned when things will get eaten.

Hopefully an early night tomorrow night! I am whacked!!

Nearly 2 weeks on and I haven't faltered once although I was REALLY struggling the day before yesterday. Not sure why either!

DAY 15

Missed 2 shakes last night - I got home from such a hectic evening (Miss Loughborough Final) and I just missed it.

It's the fact I have to make my shakes. Maybe I should ask for a few tetra's as they are ready made and I can take them with me for emergencies.

I am worried I keep missing things but I am so tired I just fall asleep on my sofa.

I also had a nose bleed yesterday at 2am which really frightened me. I have never had a nosebleed before.

If things get worse I may have to see a doctor.

I haven't noticed any side effects though. In fact my tummy is the best it has been in years. Fibre generally triggers my IBS and stress does too but it has not been a problem at all.

My friend is REALLY slim, she works hard at it and she is doing a low gi diet...I wonder if that is a good maintenance plan at the end of this.

I honestly can't believe though I am on day 15 and I am still 100% (apart from missed shakes) and even though I have wanted to eat something I have deterred myself through sheer determination and will not to do it.

I honestly thought I would have quit by now as this is when I did quit when I was doing it initially. I don't feel like quitting though...I feel almost empowered at the minute.

It's hard as all my friends feel they can't invite me out but I am telling them it's fine and that I can survive watching people eat lol.

DAY 16

Well still can't believe i am here still - doing this...this is so far the longest I have stuck this out...the longest I did weight watchers was 14 weeks so if I can beat that all will be good :)

Anyway, Not struggling at the minute at all...everything is lovely and I am very happy...thought I might have a little struggle but no.

i have my weigh in tomorrow which I am excited about and I also have my ikea night and rehearsal for Miss Beds as i am singing there in 2 weeks. V. Excited!

Last night I saw my lovely lads on the hunks which is great and they were great.

Next time I see them I will be so much slimmer - they won't know what hit them! lol.

One thing I have noticed, my boobs are not shrinking...am I gonna have BIG floppy boobs :( if they don't shrink I am going to have some real problems.

Maybe, just mayeb if I get down to a size I want and stay there a couple of years I will get a boob job..either a reduction or enhancement.. I really like my boobs!

I also am finding the SS+ a really good way to lose weight and if you plan the meals, they can be soooo tasty.

Last night I put a chicken breast with some curry spices in a tin foil envelope and baked it and had it with lettuce, cucumber and balsamic vinegar! YUM!

I have eaten a meal every day this week so it will be interesting to see how it affects the weight loss (if at all).

I wonder if I can start doing some mild exercising as I am eating...nothing strenuous though...maybe some nice walks and some light weights? get rid of the horrible bingo wings maybe?!?

Oh well, haven't had my lunch shake yet so onwards and upwards!

WHOOP!

DAY 17 - WEIGH IN WEEK 2

Missed my last shake again.

What is a girl to do...I think I may have to spread them out differently.

I lost a grand total of 3.5lbs :) YIPPEE!

I cannot believe how quickly I have lost 17.5lbs!

Also lost another 8 inches - 24 INCHES ALTOGETHER! That is mental! Thats only 3 feet smaller than my height!!!!!!

If anyone does read this then I want to thank you all for your support so far! I am going to get through week 3 having ALL my shakes and ALL my meals and ALL my water.

Well done on your loss, told you it would be more than 3 :p

haha - yes you were right...although it's only just over...thing is I hagen't been drinking all my shakes so my body has been going in to starvation mode.

I am going to MAKE sure I have them all!

DAY 21

Well I cannot believe I'm on day 21 - and it's just getting easier!!

I'm planning and I'm getting there.

I get weighed on Thursday night...a bit worried as it's normally midday - however I can see it being a huge weigh difference.

Played wii 'just dance' last night and it was exhausting.

I want to exercise though. I think my weight loss would be greater but the energy I don't have is a problem.

I walked round Ikea the other night and was exhausted.

I do like the idea of doing 15 mins if dance a day.

Can anyone recommend some nice exercise to do on this diet?

Thanks x

DAY 23

Well it seems working from home is a real struggle for me - but I did get through it!

I am getting weighed tomorrow and another 3.5lbs would make me very happy.

I think now I am going to have to start preparing for Florida.

I think most days I can do SS+ but i wonder if I mix it up with 810 some days it will be a problem...i will still do 3 shakes a day as it's easy but I will have to be careful about the 'meal' I have.

With the wedding it is a bbq but it's all basted stuff so I don't know what to do about that....I don't see my brother very often but he is being supportive about things.

I suppose I eat chicken if I take the skin off to limit damage - I just don't want to kick myself out of ketosis.

I have been 100% for the last 23 days so I just hate to think I could mess it up.

Hmm....how has anyone else done it? x

DAY 23

I have been 100% for the last 23 days so I just hate to think I could mess it up.

Hmm....how has anyone else done it? x

Thats fantastic!!Well done missy!!
xx

ooh have you started now? x
I go to collect my packs/get weighed tomorrow and start on Monday!!I cannot wait,but thought id start my diary already...Eager beaver or what!
xx

Day ??

Anyway...no longer 100% as I slipped up twice BUT I've been exercising more and I can see a huge difference.

Today is once again 100% day...no more slip ups.

I think I was rather gutted I only lost 1.5lbs this week after being soooooo good.

I can lose more than that on ww!!!!!

Oh well - might see a bit of an improvement this week.

Going to go for a really long walk tonight and Tuesday and weds going to do the same so I can work off any excess calories!

It wasn't bad stuff though it was only more protein...no cakes, chocolates, crisps or sweets or carbs so I think the damage is limited...advice pls? Xx ta! X

Hang in there, I got my dissapointing 1lb loss this week so I know exactly how you feel but keep going & you will have a good one next week.

RIGHT!

So I have allowed myself to go off track and I am annoyed because I won't be able to afford the shakes for the next couple of weeks BUT that is not a good enough excuse for what I want to achieve.

So - from tomorrow - FULLY on track.

I am going swimming tonight to limit damage from the last few days and I will be exercising properly to try and claw some back.

However - I can't afford the packs and i am waiting to see what the CDC says about this.

I don't want to stop - I have been so good so far - I want to lose this weight now.

I should appreciate the 19lbs I have already lost and see how I can make this process quicker!

So - lets see what I can do!

Back