Leah's Lighweights

wellit appears to be just me and you at the min!!! haha... oh dear! im not sure what is happening or where the others are.. there is bleedin heck and oisin.. and of course leah..

thats it isnt it?

Hey littlemiss do you think we could win this week??.lol

:whistle: Hello, cor did you hear the echo.

haha... i think me and you susan.. we got it in the bag!! haha

this week has been a great week for me diet wise.. im well into the zone. im loving shakes and soups again..

altho i have gone back on the ss plus option at the mo, but its still shifting for me. i find it satisfies any other cravings for food as i know i can have a little in the middle of the day or end of the day. but that may change if i like the porridge. and because i work long shifts it keeps me going as well

mite change tho if i like the porridge cos that will feel like a meal in itself.

hope your well susan and stillgoing great guns!

im having a great week cd wise, glad your doing well hun.xx

Whoop whoop bleedingheck is in the house!!!

I too have been mega busy at work getting up early and getting home late eating my tea having a cuppa and going to bed.....

weigh in this week i stayed the same WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wouldn't mind but i've been rather good (although not been a complete saint) I'm retaining water i think as have gone up and inch and a half on my hips and lost another on my chest, am getting worried now that i will end up with a figure like wizbit!!!

Anyway, i know i go thru these cycles, its only the 2nd week i have ever stayed the same, am working through the maintenance plans so am not complianing too much.

I've moved onto the 1200 plan so for tea 2night i had a quorn burger that i pricked with a fork and half way through flipped it over and put 3 slices of tomato on top so it made it really juicy was delish, slightly cocked up though as have just come back from somerfield and noticed that there are big burgers and little burgers.... and i have been having the qtr pounders ooops (probably why i stayed the same)!!!!!

Hey.. ive just com to tell you.. that ill be taking over leah's lightweights just for now.. as shes just started a really tough course at uni.. and its totally draining her.. shes just gonna get sorted with it all.. then she'll be back.. so from now on.. im going to be trying to understand how to do this.. lol..
hope you all dont mind too much.. pm me with any concerns you have or anything at all..

loads of love.. cat.

x x

hey cat... not a problem.. welcome new team leader!!!

xxx

Ho cat , no problem hun, was a bit worried about Leah as last time she posted she was ill. I will pm you with this weeks loss, 3lb.

hehe.. thanks.. =).. im gonna start a new thread.. just so that i can change the title.. to try and call in all the people on our team.. and then im going to sit down with my calculator when ive come back from the hairdressers and work it all out.. hehe..

x x

Back