Leahs round two

leahcnnr

Silver Member
Day one of my second spell on TFR and I'm feeling good. I never made it to target because my chemist thought I was "nearly there" and wouldn't give me any more shakes. I was still 16lbs off my goal, I have tried to be good but have discovered that I still have a great big appetite and as a result of that I'm now 22lbs from target lol I hope to loose that fairly quickly. I didn't record a diary last time but I'm gonna try this time.

Well, day one is almost over and I feel ok. Still to have my soup before bed but it'll be an early night for me :)

Day two is progressing well, felt a bit peckish earlier but a cuppa fixed it. I really think I can do this(hopefully) how much do you think I could lose second time around?

This my second attempt at LT and my second day today as well. How much did you loose first time round and how long did you do it for first time? X

Hi nikola first time round I lost 53lbs and it took three months but I did refeed twice in that and had a few days off for Christmas. I was ready to stop when I did so I didn't resist when the pharmacist told me to stop, I regret tho cause I never got to target and now I've gained 6lbs. I'm back now, day two almost over and I'm feeling pretty good. How are you getting on?

Now finished day 4, the time has passed really quickly and I'm not struggling...yet lol I feel quite good and I think ketosis is on the way, I can feel the start of death breath. Still a bit of a grumbly tummy but nothing that can't be ignored. Please let Saturday show a good result.

Day 5 today still have a shake to take I'm keeping it for a little closer to bedtime. I've felt hungry today but haven't given in. Have blitzed the kitchen and cleared out loads of kids things for charity shop tomorrow. I know it's meant to be spring but I've got the electric blanket on. I was so cold during my last stint than my mum bought
me it.

Day 6 almost over, I felt hungry today and because of that I has my last shake much earlier than usual, now I really want something. I might end up taking another shake.

Gutted I cheated on day 6, not monumentally but a cheat all the same. I got weighed yesterday and lost 3lb which was really disappointing for week 1. So last night I had a massive binge, I've prob gained back the 3 I lost

Hi Leah,

good luck on getting to the goal YOU want to get to!
Have you swapped chemist to find better support?

Dusty

Hi ladies I have been too ashamed to post after a mega failure over the past few days, I've already had milk this morning so I'm just gonna have a lean day today and back on shakes tomorrow. I am going to have to rethink my diet plans as well. I'm not sure how to progress, getting thin is very complicated ;) thanks for all your support

Back