Leahs s&s journey

Ahh thanks bonkers :)

Thanks for checking in clinquant :)

Very pleased to report a 3lb loss as of this morning :) taking me to 11lbs loss in 2 weeks, very happy with that xxx

Ahh thanks bonkers :)

Thanks for checking in clinquant :)

Very pleased to report a 3lb loss as of this morning :) taking me to 11lbs loss in 2 weeks, very happy with that xxx

Gosh girl... thats 5kg in 2 weeks (sorry have to convert) - thats amazing!

:woohoo:

Thanks clinquant, I'm very motivated for the first time in my life! Never stayed 100% faithful to a diet for this long.

Haha bonkers I can't work out kgs they confuse me so much lol xx

Hey Leah ... how is it going?

Its WI tomorrow isn't it? Fingers crossed for y

Hey bonkers :) thanks for checking in on me, yeah it's weigh day tomorrow but feeling really down as I weighed this morning and it's showing a gain from last weeks weigh in :s I'm so confused I've done this 100%, how can someone gain weight only eating 600 kcal in meal replacements a day :s

Probs not the reply you was expecting lol but just feeling really annoyed about it!

We shall see what tomorrow's official weigh in says, if I have gained then I'll give it another week and if I've still not lost anything then I'll be giving in as it's hard enough to follow as it is, so I'm not going to carry on if I'm not losing anything :( xx

oh no! its no fun when that happens on a VLCD... but a lot of ppl have STS or even gain weeks despite being 100%. Maybe an experienced S&S person will have more insight?

Is it TOTM? Or due? Or have you started a new workout routine?

I know its disheartening when the scale doesn't move - have you taken measurements... maybe you've lost more inches this week?

Ahh that's ok bonkers I didn't expect you to have the answers I was just having a rant lol

Nope nothing's changed, totm not due yet, I'm just going to plod along and accept it. I'm iust merely hoping for a sts at official weigh in tomorrow, at least that would be a little easier to accept than a gain :/

I've got about 3 weeks worth of packs left yet so I'm going to carry on and just hope this is a blip and hopefully I'll have a nice big loss next Monday..... Fingers crossed!! Xx

The time of day you weigh will make a difference. Remember that scales record everything, you can lose body fat and put on muscle and the scales would show a gain. Take measurements as well!

Hey Leah, Iv ordered my first weeks worth to give it another shot. Hopefully il start Tuesday and can be as 100% as you! If you fancy a buddy we're about the same age so gimme a shout :D

Hope you get a whoosh tomorrow but don't worry if you don't it's definitely worth keeping on. It's physically impossible not to lose on this and you've had a great two weeks of losses - your body can go into shock a bit while it adjusts. Also if you are exercising then muscles can retain water to repair themselves. I know it feels so disheartening but you've done so well and I'm sure you will see something soon.

Hi floss :) off course we can be buddy's :) I'll keep an eye out for your diary xx

Thanks clin for the encouragement it's just really hard to accept when you know you've been 100% all week. But Thankyou for the advice I will Definately carry on and just hope for a loss next week xx

And for the record official week 3 weigh in today and gained 1lb :( Boooo xx

Hi floss :) off course we can be buddy's :) I'll keep an eye out for your diary xx

Thanks clin for the encouragement it's just really hard to accept when you know you've been 100% all week. But Thankyou for the advice I will Definately carry on and just hope for a loss next week xx

And for the record official week 3 weigh in today and gained 1lb :( Boooo xx

Oh boo! :mad:

Did you measure?

Thanks for checking in on me :) still plodding along. Weight still not really budging. Hoping for a loss Monday, gone back to simplicity in the hope it will help :) xx

Back