Leahs s&s journey

I'm so chuffed! Week 4 weigh in and after my disheartening week of +1lb last week I've lost 3 & 3/4lbs this week!!! Just 1/2lb of the 1 stone target for 4 weeks but I'm ok with that :) 13 & 1/2lb in 4 weeks gone forever :) yay xxx

Well done! So nice to get a boost when you really need one!

Thanks both of you :) it's made me want to continue for longer, if I had another bad weigh in today I was going to stop, now I want to order more supplies :) so happy xx

I'm so chuffed! Week 4 weigh in and after my disheartening week of +1lb last week I've lost 3 & 3/4lbs this week!!! Just 1/2lb of the 1 stone target for 4 weeks but I'm ok with that :) 13 & 1/2lb in 4 weeks gone forever :) yay xxx

Forgot about this diary!

Wow! thats an amazing loss! Isn't that almost a stone?

So happy for you xx

Well week 5 weigh in is a gain of 2 & 1/4lb but that's because I've been off plan since Tuesday, been on children's ward with my poorly little baby, he's had numerous viral infections and high temperatures and hasn't been a happy bunny at all, so needless to say I haven't been able to follow plan as couldn't exactly take my packs to the hospital with me!

I can't restart today as Saturday I started with tonsillitis and I'm in absolute agony and I don't really want to be putting myself through this pain plus the pain of getting into ketosis, so waiting til me and my little monkey are fit and well and I can focus on the dieting 100% (which is something I can't commit to right now) xx

Hope you're all better soon! It sounds like a rubbish time :-(

Hi Leah

How are you doing now? How is baby Harry?

Back