Learning the ropes!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MarkyBoyAce, 10 May 2008 Social URL.

1. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone, just thought I'd share with you the lessons i've learned since i started my diet on wednesday.

Day one: On day one i learnt that just because you think your mixing bottle is done up enough to shake it like Tigger on a sugar rush, doesn't mean it is. Be vigilant or wear your shake on your face!

Day two: When mixing your shake, put the water in first, not the powder, unless you like your shake like your nans mash potato.

Day three: Do not pass on any chance to go for a wee, do so at your peril! These sort of accidents cause nasty rashes.

and finally Day 4: Don't play an hour of rigorous football when you're only consuming 480 calories a day, you will fall over and you will yawn, for the rest of the day.

Thanks for listening guys,

Keep on trucking!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Brilliant PMSL :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    LOVELY!! XXX LMAO!!!

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its good that we learn something new every day :rotflmao:

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

LMAO - very funny !!!

keep posting.....and stick with it !!

Debz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.