Learning the ropes!

MarkyBoyAce

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share with you the lessons i've learned since i started my diet on wednesday.

Day one: On day one i learnt that just because you think your mixing bottle is done up enough to shake it like Tigger on a sugar rush, doesn't mean it is. Be vigilant or wear your shake on your face!

Day two: When mixing your shake, put the water in first, not the powder, unless you like your shake like your nans mash potato.

Day three: Do not pass on any chance to go for a wee, do so at your peril! These sort of accidents cause nasty rashes.

and finally Day 4: Don't play an hour of rigorous football when you're only consuming 480 calories a day, you will fall over and you will yawn, for the rest of the day.

Thanks for listening guys,

Keep on trucking!

Brilliant PMSL :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Its good that we learn something new every day :rotflmao:

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share with you the lessons i've learned since i started my diet on wednesday.

Day one: On day one i learnt that just because you think your mixing bottle is done up enough to shake it like Tigger on a sugar rush, doesn't mean it is. Be vigilant or wear your shake on your face!

Day two: When mixing your shake, put the water in first, not the powder, unless you like your shake like your nans mash potato.

Day three: Do not pass on any chance to go for a wee, do so at your peril! These sort of accidents cause nasty rashes.

and finally Day 4: Don't play an hour of rigorous football when you're only consuming 480 calories a day, you will fall over and you will yawn, for the rest of the day.

Thanks for listening guys,

Keep on trucking!

LMAO - very funny !!!

keep posting.....and stick with it !!

Debz x

Back