Learning to dance again!!!

Sorry I have been quiet of late!!! Had a really bad weekend was off plan Friday and Saturday!! :( I must of did something right though at the start of the week though as i still lost 4lbs this week. So i am really focused now. I have been batch cooking and I even bought a countdown last night as these helped me before to stay on track. So for the next 6 weeks I am going to remain on plan and hopefully shift some serious weight lol!!! I don't have any night out or events planed which can derail my plans. So here is a more determined me for the next couple of weeks.

WOOOah, 4lbs thats fantastic, lets hope things at home relax a bit now so that you can concentrate on yourself

Thanks everyone for ur nice wishes!! I have had a great day only had 6syns in total!! So i am plaesed with my progress for this week!! Xx

Sorry I have been missing in action for the last two weeks but we had some trouble at home. My gorgeous nephew passed away after 7 short weeks with us. So needless to say I have been off the wagon completely for the past two weeks as I just wasnt in the right mental state to be bothered about the whole slimming thing. I have been back on plan today and have even started to train for my my marathon walk as the charity I am doing it for is now a little closer to home. I am doing it in memory of nephew and all the money i raise will go to the neonatal unit who look after him so well for the 7 weeks he was with us.

Looking forward to going back to class tomorrow and getting on plan again!! sorry for bringing everyone down with my post but just want to explain why i had disappeared!!!

I am up and at them early for my last day off work!! Not looking forward to going back but gotta do it sometime lol!! Gonna leave the wee man to school then its home to meet my sister and head for a swim!!

I really haven't been in the right frame of mind to diet now for a few months!! I have decided that i need to give myself a gd shake and get back on the diet wagon in time for the summer!! Xx

You have had an awful lot of stressful things going on in the last few months, no-one is going to knock you for taking a step back.

BUT, as you said summer is coming:flirt2:, did you have the sunshine yesterday? I am in North Wales and it was really nice in the back garden out of the breeze, but it did remind me that in a few months I will be wanting to take a few layers of clothing off:eek: Time to take control:character00116:

Back