Lea's Diary - It's still going down....

lea8198

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I have not been around for an age. Things got pretty hectic with life and diet just went out of the window. Whilst I have not gained loads of weight back I have started to gain a few pounds (8 i think!) but I want to get rid of them! I am going on my hols in September and I want to be back to goal (or near enough) by then. I have decided I am joining weight watchers this time as I need extra support and i NEED to commit. All my weight watchers pals have stopped weight watchers now so i feel very lonely. Of course, now I am here that will change :)

How is everyone? It would be lovely to hear from some familiar people with a quick update on how you are getting on.

Doe anyone know any special offers for weight watchers at the moment. I have afree registration voucher but anything else would be appreciated. I am really looking forward to getting back into this. i am not far from goal but I want to be there again so badly!

I hope everyone is ok :D

Hi
Welcome !!

I think it only the free registration at the moment - unless a friend attending class can recommend you - then it is half price 1st week too.

Good Luck xx

hey Lea, nice to see you back - how're things? xx

Lea it is so lovely to see you back and 8lbs is no problem. I look forward to seeing you posting regularly and seeing you back at goal

good luck

M

Oh hiya Lea...soooooooooo nice to see you back with us...
Hope you are ok and good luck with everything...x :)

Yay! I was wonder if you'd come back. When you reach goal again make sure you pop back every now and again, I missed you! I've put all my weight back on so am starting again :p

Hi Lea, great to see you back. I've been gone for a while now and back too - we can be prodigals together x

Ahhhhh it's lovely to see so many familiar faces! I was worried i would recognise no one and then feel silly when no one replied back saying hi hehehe

Rach - great to 'see you'. I'm glad to see you are still working at it. You are doing so well. Things have been ok. Still working and juggling 2 kids. Can you believe my baby is now 13 months? Walking around like a good un now. That should help me lose a few pounds.

M - SOOO happy to hear from you. Wow, look at you go!?! You have lost loads of weight. How are you feeling? Is everything back to normal yet?

Fuzzy, you're at goal??? WELL DONE! Tip: Don't do what I did hehehe. I did enjoy those few pounds though and it did take me a few months to gain those hard earned pounds back but now I want them gone! Great to hear from you.

Hey Jess! Sorry to hear you are starting over but do you know what? Like me you probably enjoyed those few pounds lol. The main thing is we try to do something about it when we feel the time is right. You will do well as always I am sure. WE CAN DO THIS!

Sandy, still losing those pounds. How amazing is that? When i last checked in on you i remember you were at 171 pounds. Another 20 have gone. Well done! How are you getting on with Slimming World? I had considered starting that but I have no idea where to start so i thought WW was easier as I know pretty much what I am doing. I will continue to see how you get on though.

Karen, great to see you again too. Yes please. Let's work together on this. We can help each other through it. Good luck!

Well, I have my first WW class on Thursday. I have to go on my own so I am a little nervous about that. I have started pointing today (I am on 19 points) and I weighed in this evening (I always weigh in in the morning so this is new to me). I have been weighing 10 stone 8 in the mornings but 10 stone 9 tonight. 10 stone 9 will be my starting weight (unless my weight on Thursday at class is heavier and then I will use that). So I ahve 8 weeks to lose 9 lbs. I have done it before I just have to show I can do it again. I feel more nervous this time around...I am feeling the pressure to do well and a few months off the diet means I am used to eating what I shouldn't. I will have to just do what I can. I have a bikini to think about!

Well it's lovely to be back. i hoep to see some more familiar faces here so i think I will go and try and catch up.

thanks everyone xxx

8 weeks sounds fine and acheivable lea so just lets see you get to it (this is my new firm line approach)

I'm doing fine thanks and just about as normal as its possible to be after surgery.

Take care

M

M, so glad to hear you are good. I did think about you a lot whilst I was awol.

I have posted this in the points section but I am a little rusty with my points (and just ate it!). Before I eat my desert I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the below?

150g white rice (3)
1 x skinless chicken breast (2.5 or 3???)
2 tbsp curry paste (?)
Tinned tomatoes (0)
Onion (0)
Garlic (0)

My goodness it was so yummy. I normally eat jarred curry sauces but they have around 2 pts per serving. The sauce above was much nicer and so worth the points. So my main question - chicken breast (medium) chopped. Is that 2.5 or 3? Does anyone know how many points per curry paste table spoon?

Thanks all x

Hiya lea.:)
I usually weigh my chix breast as they do vary alot..but i would guesstimate it at 3 and the curry paste is ½ point per Teaspoon.

Hope it turns out tasty for you hun x

Can you believe that after 11 months of doing WW I had my first ever WW WI this evening. My goodness....I was so scared! the good news is that I lost the first 1.5lbs of the 9 squatters. I am quite pleased with that. I have had a good week but last night I was taken out for dinner. I did quite well (avoided the big chocolate cakes) and had a sparse lunch but I did have some wine and I was really worried that I would STS on my first week. Well, I am pleased to say it was 1.5 :D Just 7.5lbs to go....

I must say the WW group is VERY different to what I thought it would be. I feel very awkward and out of place :/ It is a very big group and people all go in groups or pairs and I know no one so I feel very out of place. Nevermind, I still have still lost some weight - YAY!

Brave girl going alone and well done on 1.5 off and fantastic meal out too.

Onwards and downwards

M

Yeah, they really are clicky! Nevermind, I am not there to make friends as such - I am there to lose weight! How are you doing Jane?

Thanks Gemma :) Lovely to 'see' you! x

Back