Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

hope ya get sorted with your mum soon... it's awful to play the waiting game.... if she still looks yellowy that could indicate a liver gall bladder sort of problem!!!

lots of hugs Nas x

Glad your mum looked a little better yesterday - hope they manage to get her in for that scan soon! Good to hear you're managing to eat and keep your fluids up. Take care and if you do decide to WI tomorrow - good luck xxx

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Hope she gets better soon. My prays are with you and your Mum. Take care of yourself and I hope the doctors get to the root of the problem, so your Mum can be treated accordingly. Sending you lots of hugs.

hope she gets better soon hunni xxx sending more hugs xxx

sorry to hear about your mum being poorly lea, really hope that they get to the bottom of the problem and then they can get her on her way to rcovery.

also goodluck for tomorrow too x

suz x

Thanks everyone for all your hugs and well wishes. I spent a few hours with her today. She is feeling down and is quite upset today. She thinks something serious is wrong with her but I keep telling her she has to wait until tomorrow. HOPEFULLY she will finally get her scans tomorrow and some answers.

In all the fuss I forgot to say how I was trying coats on for Christmas. I am now a size 12!!! I tried a few 14s on and they were all way too big :) I even managed to do a 10 up too. I was so thrilled :) I will be weighing in tomorrow. Fingers crossed this week has gone ok x

Thanks everyone for all your hugs and well wishes. I spent a few hours with her today. She is feeling down and is quite upset today. She thinks something serious is wrong with her but I keep telling her she has to wait until tomorrow. HOPEFULLY she will finally get her scans tomorrow and some answers.

In all the fuss I forgot to say how I was trying coats on for Christmas. I am now a size 12!!! I tried a few 14s on and they were all way too big :) I even managed to do a 10 up too. I was so thrilled :) I will be weighing in tomorrow. Fingers crossed this week has gone ok x

Frustrating as it is very little is ever done over weekends regarding things like scans unless it's a real emergency as they just don't have the same level of staff on duty in those departments as they do during the week. Hopefully you will know a lot more tomorrow.

Wonderful about the size 12!!!! Yippee!!!! Do you remember I had to buy some new jeans a few weeks back? I was running round the park after my toddler this morning & I kept having to pull them up :) It wont be long before I drop another size as well :D

^^^ Yeah I know Anna. They did have her booked in for her scans yesterday though and told her she was having one but they never came to get her so it was really disheartening for her. Nevermind, they better give her one tomorrow lol..

Yay Anna. Another size down would be brilliant. Another couple of weeks and you will nail it!

Yyayyyyayyyy on the 12! And getting a 10 on... thats a dream to me!! I hope you did a little celebratory jig. Hope your mum gets some good news with the results of the tests xxx

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! This morning I lost 2.5lbs and now weigh 153.6lbs - in English that says 10:13!!!!!!! I was so happy to see the 10s. I am so close to my wedding weight now. I feel really pleased with myself :D I am surprised as TOTM arrived yesterday and this morning I am constipated AGAIN so feeling bloated. I may weigh again later this morning if I manage to go to the loo...out of curiosity...

I am so pleased with myself. I really do feel lighter so I was secretly confident but after the week I have had I was not sure. I have now lost 18inches (5.5 from my waist, 4 from my navel, 0.5 from my arms, 3.5 from bust, 2.5 from hips, 2.1 from thighs). Only 3.5lbs to go until my Christmas goal :D

Feeling lifted this morning :D

Now I just need good news about my mum today too :(

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! This morning I lost 2.5lbs and now weigh 153.6lbs - in English that says 10:13!!!!!!! I was so happy to see the 10s. I am so close to my wedding weight now. I feel really pleased with myself :D I am surprised as TOTM arrived yesterday and this morning I am constipated AGAIN so feeling bloated. I may weigh again later this morning if I manage to go to the loo...out of curiosity...

I am so pleased with myself. I really do feel lighter so I was secretly confident but after the week I have had I was not sure. I have now lost 18inches (5.5 from my waist, 4 from my navel, 0.5 from my arms, 3.5 from bust, 2.5 from hips, 2.1 from thighs). Only 3.5lbs to go until my Christmas goal :D

Feeling lifted this morning :D

Now I just need good news about my mum today too :(

Oh wow well done you Lea, that's brilliant, all things considered too!

18 inches is great too! Well done you! You must be so chuffed! Dead chuffed for you!

Fingers crossed for good news about your mum and i hope you she has a speedy recovery from whatever this is xxx

well done hun!!!!!!! That really is fab... fingers crossed for your mum!!

nas x

Morning Lea .. Im only just catching up on diaries from the weekend .. So sorry to hear your mums not well, am sending lots of healing thoughts up for her ..... Hope she gets the scans today that she needs! ..

Well done on losing 2.5 this week! amazing :)

Back