leavin cd for a while

fatgirlslim76

:):)just thought i'd let u's all know that i done a pregnancy test earlier and im pregant(as u know one of the reasons i started cd was 2 c wud it make me more fertile)and thank God it worked''''so i just wanna thank everyone over the last 6 weeks for all the support and encouragment wit my diet,will b cheakin u's out every now and then 2 c how u's are gettin on,thanks 4 all.xx:grouphugg::thankyou:

awe wow well done to you :)

dont go over doing the food now will you? lol omg i feel so maternal at the mo, i so want to have another baby within the next 12 months, but oh is like no no no no!! urghhhh!! might just get my implant taken out anyway lol..

best of luck with you, please come back here everynow and then to kick some of us up the bum :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaw how wonderful!!! that is such good new, genuinly really happy for u! Keep us posted on ur bump and enjoy it! u deserve it! xx

Congratulations, what fabulous news.

Cat%20Congratulations.gif

How fantastic!! Made me all broody , but at 44, with two kids already, DH wouldnt go for it!!

Look after both of you wont you? Keep in touch!!

FANTASTIC NEWS !!!! :D

best wishes to you and "bump" !

love

Debz xx

Congratulations!!!! :talk017: That is fantastic news :) Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

what a lovely side effect of weight loss ;) Congratulations and good luck

congratulations hun,well done
elaine x

Awwwww, fabby news. Best possible wishes to you and junior :D
k_o

:talk017::party0019::wow::wow::wow:
well done sis you & hubby will make fab parents and i will be a fab auntie !!!!!!!

Brilliant news!!!

Congratulations and well done!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

THANKS EVERYONE 4 UR LOVELY POSTS,HUBBY AND I JUST READ THEM ALL,WERE BOTH SO HAPPY,WILL B IN TOUCH,THANX DEBZ 4 EVERYTHING U HAVE BEEN GUD SUPPORT AND A GREAT CDC,(U HAV'ENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME)....AND AS 4 U ANN WIL C U AT 8.30 IN MORN(I KNOW U'L MAK A GREAT AUNTIE) AND U CAN START BY MAKIN ME A BIG FRY-UP IN MORN (JOKE) HA HA.XXX

Back