Leaving wheelie bins in a layby 24/7 legal?

I would have benn hard pushed not to go round and punch your neighbour in the face for this. Uttery despicable behaviour.

Give me the address and I'll pop round for a "quiet chat" with them...

I'd have just kept putting the wheelie bins back on their property every time they put them out with a note saying that next time you will charge them for the removal service in order they they don't get fined by the highways agency for breaking the law.

Lucia, sending you a big hug at what must be a very stressful experience. Having said that, you know you have absolutely nothing to worry about and just have to go through the motions with your head held high throughout, you don't want this petty, small minded, ugly person to see that they have bothered you in the slightest xxx

Lucia, sending you a big hug at what must be a very stressful experience. Having said that, you know you have absolutely nothing to worry about and just have to go through the motions with your head held high throughout, you don't want this petty, small minded, ugly person to see that they have bothered you in the slightest xxx

You are so right Cherrypie.

If it was your neighbour it is such a cruel and cowardly thing to have done. To use your children's welfare to hurt you is unforgivable and also malicious in the extreme.

Big hugs xxxxx

Thanks for your replies- one of my children is very upset and has just reached the end of therapy and only last weekend had to see the house she was removed from under police protection. she was doing so well and she is in bits again, taken 6 yrs to get her to this point- just hoping shes going to be ok bless her.

Grotbags is peeping behind the curtains alot atm- going to discuss this with the childrens legal centre tommorow.

Bought myself a new car to cheer myself up!

Thanks for all your support guys, it really is appreciated and I will update you all as soon as the mtg is over.

Thanks guys- all your messages have really helped me through this. The sworker has been and all was fine- she was very nice and very supportive and said we were doing an exceptional job with our kids and her report would show that.

Might put a copy through Grotbags door.

Back