Leaving

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Teresa1970, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Teresa1970

Teresa1970 Full Member

Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    :wave_cry: To all that has supported me in last few weeks of doing lipotrim but on Friday was adviced by my doctor to come off the plan, have fainted 4 times this week and now have a kidney infection that Im in no way saying was caused by lipotrim but doctor was not convinced and thinks the massive weight loss iv had has put my body into shock:rolleyes: Im still commited to losing weight and have signed up to scottish slimmers on saturday so for me this plan gave me a massive boost but I cannot put my health at risk and according to doctor thats what iv been doing by going from one extreme of overeating to not eating at all not sure where i can post now as Scottish slimmers is not on here :( but will miss every single one of you and all the support you gave me, might just hover silently and post willy nilly :D

FOUND SCOTTISH SLIMMERS ON HERE GET IN!!!

Last edited: 9 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Good luck with the future weight losses, you have to listen to what your body is telling you and i think it was telling you to stop lipotrim, hope you feel better soon :) x

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Awwww hunni... you have to do whats best for you!!!! You will be missed!!! Please don't be a stranger!!! Dx

5. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awww well I hope all goes really well for you at Scottish Slimmers, so sorry this plan hasn`t suited you, but of course your Doc knows best... Same as Deezer says... stay tuned hunni... L XX

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good Luck honey with the new plan ...your determination will see you through and you can always come back for support :) and keep in touch. You can't risk your health! x x x

7. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You will be missed lovely but you need to do what you need to do, good luck with scottish slimmers i hope it all works out beautifully for you, keep in touch please it will be great to hear how you are getting on x

8. Teresa1970

Teresa1970 Full Member

Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    :cry::cry: dont worry i will still post and keep up with you all this forum is so friendly and supportive just gutted at stopping as its first plan iv followed 100% and was loosing but i guess iv got to listen to what my body is saying (for a change)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.