Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Leftover packs

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Soozyb, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Soozyb

Soozyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SS (&SS+ occasionally)
    I finished foundation a couple of weeks ago and have joined WW. I have 44 packs left over. Have emailed my LLC about getting a refund but she's not got back to me - does anyone know if LL do this?

Otherwise - where can I sell them!? It's seems an awful waste and they're all well in date (Oct 08 is the nearest to use by on them) I heard that LL and CD are banned from sale on ebay. It £103.40 worth of packs there! That's nearly 20 WW classes!! LOL!

Sx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I have quiet a few packs left over, but am keeping mine in case I have a bad few weeks and need to abstain again for a couple of weeks - and if I don't need to abstain (which is my hope), I will be using mine for 2 weeks before I go on holiday! I know I will still be watching what I am eating whilst in Florida, but inevitably with all that eating out, I will gain some weight. And that will be weight I can afford to gain! If I don't gain it all back - BONUS!!

I would really say that even though you are now on WW - still keep hold of them - you will probably find they will come in handy before October.

4. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    i must agree with Corey. I lost 3 stone and sold 2 weeks supply i had left over, only to gain a stone and now i need to go back to LL. Just wish i had kept them! There are still some LL packs being sold on ebay, just not as many as there used to be!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.