Leftover packs

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Soozyb, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Soozyb

Soozyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SS (&SS+ occasionally)
    I finished foundation a couple of weeks ago and have joined WW. I have 44 packs left over. Have emailed my LLC about getting a refund but she's not got back to me - does anyone know if LL do this?

Otherwise - where can I sell them!? It's seems an awful waste and they're all well in date (Oct 08 is the nearest to use by on them) I heard that LL and CD are banned from sale on ebay. It £103.40 worth of packs there! That's nearly 20 WW classes!! LOL!

Sx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I have quiet a few packs left over, but am keeping mine in case I have a bad few weeks and need to abstain again for a couple of weeks - and if I don't need to abstain (which is my hope), I will be using mine for 2 weeks before I go on holiday! I know I will still be watching what I am eating whilst in Florida, but inevitably with all that eating out, I will gain some weight. And that will be weight I can afford to gain! If I don't gain it all back - BONUS!!

I would really say that even though you are now on WW - still keep hold of them - you will probably find they will come in handy before October.

4. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    i must agree with Corey. I lost 3 stone and sold 2 weeks supply i had left over, only to gain a stone and now i need to go back to LL. Just wish i had kept them! There are still some LL packs being sold on ebay, just not as many as there used to be!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.