Leftover packs

Soozyb

I finished foundation a couple of weeks ago and have joined WW. I have 44 packs left over. Have emailed my LLC about getting a refund but she's not got back to me - does anyone know if LL do this?

Otherwise - where can I sell them!? It's seems an awful waste and they're all well in date (Oct 08 is the nearest to use by on them) I heard that LL and CD are banned from sale on ebay. It £103.40 worth of packs there! That's nearly 20 WW classes!! LOL!

Sx

I have quiet a few packs left over, but am keeping mine in case I have a bad few weeks and need to abstain again for a couple of weeks - and if I don't need to abstain (which is my hope), I will be using mine for 2 weeks before I go on holiday! I know I will still be watching what I am eating whilst in Florida, but inevitably with all that eating out, I will gain some weight. And that will be weight I can afford to gain! If I don't gain it all back - BONUS!!

I would really say that even though you are now on WW - still keep hold of them - you will probably find they will come in handy before October.

Back