Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Hey I was just messaging you on your thread!! :) I definitely made the right decision, there was so much I couldn't settle for in the long run, I think i'm just happy being just me and the kids and tbh I love a bit of me time when they are visiting their dad, I don't have time or energy for anyone in my life lol.

I've started making videos on youtube, flybabyleighintheuk, it's really for myself to keep me accountable but if you are on there, pop by and have a look :)

And onto day 4, felt desperate for a binge yesterday but stuck with it. Also kids not enjoying me adding healthy veg into some dinners, driving me nuts, is it worth the agro lol. Looking forward to getting home and cooking marrow and eggs for mum and me, think it'll be a speedy day without carbs. Really quiet here, need to check some other threads, I've done cheeky wi and already just under 13.1 whoop! Then I'll be back to where I was in April. I will be sticking with it this time. No bagel Friday for me at work.

Hey hun,
So pleased to see you back.
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out with your boyfriend but it sounds like you made the right decision to get out quickly.
Now back to focusing on your and the kids :)
Wow only gaining 2lb is absolutely fab! I totally fell off the wagon for a few months and gained loads. It's slowly coming back off now though.

I'm still in shock only gaining a couple of pounds, I've eaten like a complete pig and didn't think i'd be back, I think i'm changing the way of thinking and this will be a way of life from now on, with the odd meal off plan as that's life lol. Need to get half term over with now, I am back at work but obviously the kids are home and I need to get back into my new flylady routine also which i've fallen off the wagon a little lol, I'm going to use the weekend to get back on as I truely believe getting my home decluttered and organised has helped keep the weight off, i've been too busy to eat lol. Will be nice to come on here and update how i'm getting on and catch up with you girls, hope Laura is back soon! :)

That's exactly how I look at it now. You can't be on a diet for life but you can change your eating habits slightly to fit in with your life.
Our half term was last week, so I have no excuse now. Laura was on holiday last week, I'm not too sure when she gets back.
It will be good to catch up properly and keep each other motivated.

YES! Day 4 is done whoop! Enjoying it and looking forward to weigh in on Sunday Morning!! I have a goal, my daughter is going to be making her first holy communion next Spring, so I would like to buy a nice dress and feel fab! Can't wait. Not sure on date yet, but it's at least 5-6 months, that's more than enough time to lose 3 stone. I will do this!

I've uploaded a video today and another will be uploaded again later.

My kids went off with their dad today for two nights and I went to work, where I got emotional and broke down, this is my life! I don't always feel quite so emotional, but I think it's just due to being half term, I'm tired also and this is my first week back on sw.

It's been a great organised week on slimming world, day 5 almost over whoop!! I have a slimming world microwave dinner from Iceland as in video above, think i'm going for Paella!
Money is getting tight though which is my concern, so hoping i'll be able to manage with only buying a few essentials but on a budget lol I'm so determined to stick with it.

Done another cheeky weigh in and it's still going in the right direction.

Out of interest, just looked at sizing guide on debenhams, i'm true to their measurements, size 16 top and 14 bottom, always been this way, will be great to get to 14 top and 12 bottom!!

http://www.debenhams.com/content/womens-size-guide

So I woke up to my daughters alarm, she's forgotten her tablet while at her dads and I had to go turn it off, not too early at 8.30, but I probably would of slept longer lol. I really have struggled properly waking, I ended up going back to bed but watching slimming world youtubers. I had plans to go out, I really should but I absolutely hate the busy roads on a Saturday argh. We'll see if I leave it a bit, but I'm expecting parcels today, one is a soup maker whoop! Can't wait to get it and test it out! Need to stock up on speedy veg though and money now really tight, might have to wait until I can really get started on making soups, but my plan is to have these everyday for lunch.
I painted my finger nails for the first time in ages, they are short, but think i'll try make the effort every Friday night!
Just had some scrambled egg for breakfast, need to try and find some frozen mushrooms and onions in Iceland perhaps and use that with them in future as that really starts my day off well!
I have another slimming world meal to have tonight, I totally recommend that Paella! I will see what I fancy later!
Hope if anyone is reading this, you are doing ok on Slimming World and seeing results, please don't be shy, come say hi! Would love a good chat, I am a single mummy and I get quite lonely, so I rely on multimedia etc for company :)
Another cheeky weigh in this morning and sooo pleased, hopefully on official weigh in tomorrow morning, it'll be even better and a great start to the rest of my journey! I'm going to make a weigh day video on youtube so if you are on there please find me flybabyleighintheuk After this weigh in, my scales are going to be put into the garage I think and out of sight out of mind until the following Sunday lol I'm so bad!

So happy to end day 6 on about 11 syns, I bought some chocolate tea cakes, those ones with marshmallow inside, they are about 5.5 syns each, they are so worth it!
I had slimming world microwave dinner, the smokey barbecue chicken and salad on side, yummy!
Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow morning!

Really pleased to report that on day 7, end of my first week back after about 6 months off plan and only gaining 2lbs so effectively maintaining, although not the properly and this won't happen again! I have some marbles in jars as you can see in my video above, it'll help me see that when I lost weight i'm actually achieving and getting closer to target! So.... drum roll, I lost 3lbs!! Whoop! Taking me down to 182lbs that's a whopping 28lbs gone forever! 42lbs until I reach 10 stones and then i'll reevaluate my final target which will likely be 9-9.5stones, fingers crossed.

I bought mushrooms to add in with my eggs in the mornings as that's suiting me for a quick easy breakfast in the morning, so just had that, added in some salt/pepper/garlic salt and chives, really scrummy!

I didn't receive my soup maker, really disappointed it's not coming for ages, so will carry on as I am for now, after I've finished my bananas, i'll add in some sp days into the mix and have extra healthy b choices!

Hoping for 2-3lbs off next week, fingers crossed.

Just caught up :D

He sounds like a kno* so well done you for getting rid. Like you say nothing to offer you and it's hard work bringing up kids you don't want another lol . Work can't be easy but like you say life and that simple is it money is needed. Anyway enough about him and concentrate on your self.

Your doin fab and can't wait
To watch your videos . So glad your back I was so motivated when us 3 used to chat then I got left and it all went wrong. I think find
Ppl on here that you really get along with and just stick to chatting with them haha

Just caught up :D

He sounds like a kno* so well done you for getting rid. Like you say nothing to offer you and it's hard work bringing up kids you don't want another lol . Work can't be easy but like you say life and that simple is it money is needed. Anyway enough about him and concentrate on your self.

Your doin fab and can't wait
To watch your videos . So glad your back I was so motivated when us 3 used to chat then I got left and it all went wrong. I think find
Ppl on here that you really get along with and just stick to chatting with them haha

Bless, I had no intention of disappearing, I think he was hard work so I couldn't be online as often, he texted me all the time and called, something I may of wished for years ago but not now. He was checking up on my every move, I'm too independent for all that. It's taken me a bit of time to get the courage to get back on sw wagon, I decided to weigh myself and when surprised with only putting on such a small amount I thought it must be a sign!! So now I'm determined! Yes, please subscribe and press bell on YouTube, so you get notifications. I'm trying to improve my videos, so please bear with me lol, not used to being other side of camera ha! I have a tripod now so thinking of doing clean with me and cook with me videos. We'll see how it goes xx

Uv done fab weight wise when ever we have arguments makes me want to eat lol so well done . Ye Your videos so good. I watch people on there already to get ideas it's really helpful.

Hey, so I had a good day on plan, actually felt quite good today! We're moving around in the office atm and I'm going to be between 2 boys, one's ok, the other one is a bit odd but he's good with technical stuff so might be useful... I don't know when i'll be moving but likely be tomorrow or sometime this week.
I woke up after snoozing the alarm hundreds of times lol, didn't weigh myself whoop! Need to not do so until Sunday, will power eh, but I can't see the point as it's not likely to be a big loss anyway as it's second week, but we'll see eh, fingers crossed!
I had mushrooms and eggs in microwave and added in some garlic, chives, salt/pepper and was scrummy! Enjoying this as a breakie, it allows me to have my healthy b for lunch in a roll and I had a bit of lettuce and ham in it, plus some muller yoghurt and some plums although didn't fancy them straight away so waited until I got home!
Tonight I had what Shayne cooked at school, rice with curry powder, onion, red pepper, tomatoes, garden peas & mushrooms, it was delicious, I'm counting oil as I know how much I sent him in with, and saved me cooking anything too big, strangely, Shayne ate a bit of the rice but won't touch the veg lol, Angel had a bit of rice and peas and I guess any onion I could sneak in haha so filling. I've had rest of my syns and hoping that'll be it now for the night, must make it an earlyish night so I don't want anything else haha.
I should be cleaning, but what is it with these dark nights now, just wanna snuggle up and do nothing lol. I may just leave it for the weekends I think, it's taking me right out of my good routine of the summer but I hadn't factored in how I'd feel during autumn/winter, oh well.

Work trousers felt really loose today, hopefully 7lbs and i'll need to start searching for the size 12's haha.

Sounds like you had a good day. The rice sounds yummy aswell. I know what you mean about the dark nights horrible aren't they. We stayed in all day today looked cold outside so
Had a sofa and film day lol

Good morning, at work, having a good day so far! Still on plan lol was hungry last night but didn't want to eat more but woke up fine. Going to upload a what I eat in a day video on YouTube look out for it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCsRSy5LhTeoipJzx46vQ1Q
Really excited because I've decided to vlog throughout November, hoping it'll help me continue to stick to plan! It'll be very hard on Friday as we have bagel friday at work, however last month the fillings weren't too nice and I didn't enjoy, so will continue to take my ham salad roll in and my frozen aldi equivalent of muller light! I have made an intro video for vlogember haha check it out!
Stuck to plan today whoop! Need to lay off rice/pasta a day or two though as the kids both cooked at school this week already and both cooked rice lol, i'm starting to feel bloated, not used to so much rice. I think I'll do an SP day or two, so will likely have chicken and roasted veg tomorrow nice and do kids pasta so will have some passata in with it and I need to think what i'll have on Thursday, tempted to buy another marrow, that was so nice! Is anyone reading and has any suggestions for evening meals please?

Whoop whoop another great morning and lunch.
Started vlogging on YouTube for November!!
I'm so on it now, thoughts cross my mind but I have marble jars and now a plaque in kitchen to remind me of how much I've lost, don't want to spoil it. Only day off I intend is Xmas day, however I'll stay on plan as best I can, I want mince pie, Xmas pudding and obviously trimmings haha, but I might portion control and sync, see how I go. Boxing day usually get curry at work so probably won't have 3 meals that day and raise speed!

Back