Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Yeah chocolate is a serious weakness and so are shortbread chocolate chip freshly made bakery cookies, you know the square shaped ones in most supermarkets or co-op. lethal lol but I love them. there's 4 in the packet and 2 are already gone.

Head teacher stopped me on way in when picking kids up and he asked how Shayne was feeling and I said I think he's ok, he said he's done very well and was really pleased with him and then told him himself, seriously I was beaming with pride! Love my boy lol, he's never top but always tries his best and that's all that I care about. Think he'll do much better than I ever did!!! Teachers care loads which is good.

Oh god shortbread mmmm mmmm hahaha

Aww that's really nice to hear bless him. I was one of these kids at school that tried hard but didn't do great . Some kids just have look at test and get full marks eh lol.

There's a lot of pressure on them these days there young and as long as try their best that's all they can do.

Proud mum moment

Definitely proud!!! Can still remember him at pre-school and joining primary school, seems mad that he'll be in senior school in September, my big boy!!! another 6 years and he'll be old enough to drive! now that's mad!!!

I was like that with my boy before Angel was born lol, I was early days pregnancy when he started pre-school... could of been hormones lol. He broke my heart and I think that's when he stopped wanting kisses and cuddles from me, never been allowed near him since, not that I let it stop me grabbing it without his permission lol... we do giggle. He's always been self aware and conscious of others looking, annoying he's like that cos I don't give a monkeys and his sister is the same as me lol, however his not letting me kiss/cuddle rubbed off on her, I get cuddles and she's not as funny about not kissing sometimes. Kids eh!

lol Il be the same unlucky ya gettin grabbed if u like it or not haha. They grow way too fast it's sad time needs to slow down. I feel like I'm running out of time with her to do things. This sounds crazy I know but like we go Drayton mannor adult and tot day 20 quid we love our days out. I surpose will
Still go but be at weekends when she starts nursery. Thank god it's only morning 3 hours a day lol. Il park the car up outside and wait there hahahaha

Hi Laura, so sorry for some reason I didn't get a notification of your message, and I've obviously not been on here for a week so it seems lol, I wanna still come on here even though I'm not really on plan as the more I come on the more likely I am to go back on plan! Good luck to you doing exante, doing something like that is strict but you see results fast eh! Can you eat fruit/veg while doing the plan?
I'm still piling my plate with veg when I have it in, really need to buy more if I'm honest, normally have loads in freezer and it's run very low. I've bought plenty of lovely fruit and so that's been good, but it's the cake, biscuits and chocolate and even sweets which i'm not that keen on really lol, my work trousers are really really tight, I really need to be good, I will try to get back next month when hopefully have a bit more money. Then it'll be a race to 1st August, my 40th lol, I'm sure I could knock off a couple of stones by then!

Things going great with my man, now that i've set some things in my mind, I'm actually slowing down and enjoying it for what it is, he's lovely, great company, so caring ... just need to sort his finances out lol. Would love to be able to go out and do things together but I simply cannot afford to pay for both of us, I'd happily pay my way though, not expecting him to do that, but right now, if I wanna do anything as a couple, then I have to pay, so I have simply decided I just won't suggest anything. Even a simple shopping trip to pick up a few things lead to me buying him a couple things, he said he'd pay me back, but he never does! I'm certain in time, things will sort itself out and he'll end up paying and i'll get it back in other ways, but this isn't something I signed up for, I was better off alone and not having someone elses money issues to worry about too. It's only been a couple of months so I'll give it time, its easier to stay with him now as we work in the same office and make it work otherwise it would get awkward and I really like him anyway and love being with him, nothings ever perfect though is it lol. Other than all that, I'm actually really happy!!!! Life is good. Avoiding neighbours as much as possible, don't want to talk to them about this parking problem, if they do bump into me, I'd want to be polite, but I fear that we're now past that and it's going to be years of awkwardness. Oh well, should be used to this as mum had issues with her neighbours years ago lol Sometimes neighbours need you for things, so we'll see!

I haven't started it yet haha keep sayin tomorrow and it never happens.

We will both do tryin hard upto 1st Aug because I go away on 29th July so il be tryin super hard for this. I know if do exante for 2 weeks can loose a stone really must do it. This would put me roughly at 15.12 il then put on end of may for our hol mon-fri but really want stick to slimming world best I can . Then when back
Got 8 weeks I aim to be 14.12 at this point meaning a loss of 4 stone all together any more is a bonus.

What does he do in the shop then just picks stuff up and says il pay you back or does he say do u mind getting these and il give u money. Bet makes it quite awkward lol men eh lol

I offer cos that's what I do.. I never learn, then struggle financially myself.

I reckon you will do this hun, do exante and tell me how it goes, spur me on!!

Haha I'm soft aswell means your a nice person lol.

Exante is hard it's just 3 products a day either bars, shakes, or powdered food. All are 200 cals each so will be having 600 cals a day. It's alright once reach day 3/4 up to then I'm vile hahaha headaches the lot once in ketosis your not hungry and it doesn't bother you as much.

Iv got so much left over from last time been tryin to sell it on eBay since jan like 80 pounds worth for like 30/40 pounds has never gone so might aswell make use of it before goes out of date

so thought i'd come on and say that despite being off plan i've only put on the 5lbs so currently 188lbs, I'd really love to lose 28lbs by August bringing me to just over 11 stones... hmmm
So I have a bottle of raspberry cider in the freezer and been scoffing biscuits and a full fat yoghurt, but I have a over of chicken and roasted veg so balanced haha. Also have so yummy fruit I can munch later.
I'll just keep trying to be mostly good and if I can get this weight off by my birthday then great, if not, i'm still in my size 14's and that's been an achievement in itself which has made me so happy this year!
Feeling really really happy and positive, lots to look forward to over the years now as past all my misery and have a lovely man in my life and two beautiful children who challenge me daily lol.

Your doin fab Leigh and gettin into your size 14s was fab for you. Least your kind of maintaining which is what I was doing really in the end. I think to start off with you gain then starts to slow down .

I know soon as I'm back at 16.5 1/2 my motivation will come back to carry on.

Just keep tryin if your eating mostly good you may still loose a 1lb a week .

P.s your cider sounds lovely

Hi Leigh how are you. Can see you haven't been in for a while just wondered how life was treating you it's been a long time. Hope you and the kids are doing good and you have managed keep your weight off as I haven't lol .

So thought I'd jump on the wagon and say hi. I ended my relationship, don't feel the need to be with anyone just for the sake of it, sadly he was in so much debt and I didn't know until afterwards that he was a gambler. When we went out I paid, when he came over I cooked, he literally had nothing to offer, I needed to get out before it could get worse. Negative us that I see him at work and we don't talk. If I didn't need the job so badly, if I could find something else ideal for school hours then I'd leave.. It's not that simple. So for now I'm putting my head down and getting on with my job. I spent the summer busying myself up, I focused on my home, I follow a system called www.theflylady.net it's great, I did it when my kids were smaller but then life got in the way, but now I've decluttered my home and now focusing on deep cleaning routines. It's great for exercise. I'm currently 185lbs, I believe it's 2lbs heavier than I was in March when I fell off sw wagon. I feel ready, I want to continue my journey. Part of flylady is about finally loving yourself (FLY) I have been poorly with a virus and cold, but I want to start taking better care of myself. I have also started feeling blue, I know the only way to pass this is to concentrate on myself positively. So... I need to go shopping, I will do this. If I can lose a stone (or more) by xmas, then I can treat myself to size 12s finally lol. I got through my 40th, not in a 12 but I'm really happy I've managed to maintain.

I look forward to chatting and catching up with you all xxx

Welcome back!!!!!

Sorry the relationship didn't work, but it sounds like you made the right decision ending it.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your journey x x

Back