Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

you know me so well!!! Haha

he's got ocd so is very likely to pick up a duster or start the Hoover lol I wouldn't mind watching lol

he asked me to be his girlfriend today!!! So, we're an item and I agreed, still early days, but he's adorable and I'm happy

as soon as kids gone with dad, I'm shopping for groceries! Need ingredients for shepherds pie, spuds and chicken for Sunday Oh & gravy! Might get sausages for breakfast with eggs in a bap.

it's something kinda special this!!!

he mentioned Bolognese & garlic bread lol but I'm gonna leave that, maybe next weekend as will be a Friday so nice & quick after work!! No garlic bread for me though.

lol knew you would be . Aww it's official so so pleased for you your a lovely person and deserve some happiness.

Sausage and egg yummy. Ye wait few week till you get that round your mouth hahaha.

You won't be sleeping tonight . What time is he coming tomorrow bet u can't wait

I slept so well, he tells me it was worst sleep ever lol he's so excited!!! Ahhhh what a lovely guy.

not sure of time yet but he's ready anytime bless. Kids going 12 ish then I'm popping Sainsbury's. So may 1 ish as long as he lets me cook in peace lol

ingredients for shepherds pie needed, might be slightly off plan, but been ok this week lol. Gonna get a nice dessert.

I slept so well, he tells me it was worst sleep ever lol he's so excited!!! Ahhhh what a lovely guy.

not sure of time yet but he's ready anytime bless. Kids going 12 ish then I'm popping Sainsbury's. So may 1 ish as long as he lets me cook in peace lol

ingredients for shepherds pie needed, might be slightly off plan, but been ok this week lol. Gonna get a nice dessert.

Ye have a treat Leigh you have done fantastic and like you say stuck to plan all week.

Have a lovely night and can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow. I reckon you won't have the shepherds pie he will get there and you won't want to cook lol. I'm predicting takeaway and wine

Have a fab night

WOW!!!!! he's amazing and I'm in love lol

we went to harvester, I ate 2/3 Burger, few chips, lots of salad but then stopped at Sainsbury's for chocolate truffle, I was stuffed, all worth it, he's adorable xxx

catch up later
WP_20170325_16_53_34_Pro.jpg
WP_20170325_16_54_03_Pro.jpg

we've had an amazing weekend getting to know each other. He's actually homeless as he finished a relationship a few weeks ago as he caught her cheating, he's been sleeping in his car ever since :-( He's also in debt and that payment plan ends in May. I feel so sad as I'm not in a position to help as hardly know him and also have my kids to think of, no plans to introduce my children to anyone for a long time, I just do not want to live with anyone and it doesn't matter how much I like them! It's so sad isn't it. I've basically put him on the spot after our wonderful time together, but really think he needs to see the council to see if they can help at least with emergency accommodation, no-one should be sleeping like this. Anyway, not changed the way I feel, he's a wonderful person and we get on fantastically, just a few hurdles to get over first eh!

So, as far as sticking to plan has gone, it hasn't lol, however not had three meals, just two today, but eaten white bread and potatoes, so i'll be lucky if I lose a 1lb, fingers crossed lol, might be surprised and it might be delayed a week, so if I have a good week until we may go out again next Friday, we'll see eh... life's for living and he's fab company and nothing is gonna stop me having a good time, he likes me the way I am too, so that helps haha.

Will let you know how weigh in goes in the morning xx

Sounds like you have had a good weekend. That's really sad he's sleeping in car how is he managing for showers and things. Poor thing, does he not have any family could stay with . Shame about his debt but may isn't far away so least that will be sorted. I take it all his wages are going on his debt even bed and breakfast would cost a fortune wouldn't it. Tricky situation isn't it maybe a room share there a lot cheaper aren't they.

Good luck with your weight tomorrow if you have gained you will soon loose. You had a nice time that's the main thing x

Back