Leluna's Maintenance Diary!!!

No - just copied and pasted from the refeed stickies. It's east to miss things around here - we're such a big community. Those of us who have been around for a few years can find them a bit easier AND enjoy sharing them :) xx

Thanks it will come handy when I get on to refeed. Yes, this place is like a maze, so much knowledge and information sharing. I don't know why I never came across this site earlier. I googled enough times on diet related topics! I will have to make up for the lost times:D

Thanks again for all the assistance! Will no doubt be throwing more questions at ya over the next while!!! x

Keep 'em coming - that's what we're here for :) x

Day 3 - after all my hints and tips on here last nite im all ready now for the rest of my re-feed week! Lookin forward to my potato today! Today's menu will be:

Breakfast:
Lipotrim maintenance bar, coffee with skimmed milk.
Lunch:
4oz's sliced turkey breast, lettuce, onion, green pepper.
Dinner:
4oz's sliced turkey breast, 8oz potato, asparagus.

Headin off now to our little girls sports day! enjoyin this week havin some food again..... just thrilled to be havin skimmed milk in my coffee again!! yippeeeeeeeee!

HaHa - it's great isn't it?! :D .. Enjoy your spud! x

Everything tastes so nice, and do you notice, you hardly need any salt and pepper. Over two years down the line, and I still dont use half the amount of S+P that I used to.

Glad you enjoyed your potato.

Day 4 -
Breakfast: Lipotrim maintenance bar, coffee with slimmed milk
Lunch: Wrap with turkey slices, lettuce, peppers and onion
Dinner: Chicken breast, green beans
I was at a family party staying overnite in a hotel, so had a plain biscuit with a coffee later that evening!!!

Day 5 -
Breakfast: 2 x poached eggs and 2 slices of toast
Lunch: Lipotrim maintenance bar
Dinner: Sliced turkey, lettuce, onion, peppers. 2 crackers

Day 6 - (today's menu)
Breakfast: Lipotrim Orange Creme Drink
Lunch: Wrap with turkey and salad
Dinner: Turkey with asparagus and new potatoes

Goin really well... hopin to stay the same this week or even lose a pound! That would be brill!! It's really scary thinkin you could put weight on..... altho apart from my plain biscuit ive stuck to it rigidly! Instead of potatoes last night, i had two cream crackers so hopefully they were ok...... really happy tho, my family were all stayin overnite and when the pizzas and chicken and chips all arrived at the party at night i just drank my water and didnt touch a thing... so well proud!! Feelin nice and confident this weight (and more) will stay off for good!

Menus looking great Lorraine fingers crossed for WI tomoz for u and well done on staying strong when pizza was around :) x x

Well done on the lb down so far :)

Good luck for wi :) x

Weigh in tomorrow!!! Couldn't resist a sneaky peak today, got on the scales worried i might be 3 or 4lbs up, but at the moment have stayed the same..... pleased with that, but then i noticed X lis X lost 3lbs on re-feed???? hmmm i stuck to it by the letter, is it normal to stay the same?? hopefully might shift a pound overnite!!!!!!!!

Weigh in tomorrow!!! hopefully might shift a pound overnite!!!!!!!!

Well done Leluna, you are doing really well, you planning ahead shows how determined you are! good luck for tomorrow:D

Staying the same is the aim on refeed hon. Without looking at Lisa's diary I don't know if she followed it to the letter but even if she did everyone is different. Staying the same is the ideal. After refeed is the time to decide how you want to lose any more you still want to shift. You can't compare yourself to anybody else. You're doing great honestly :) x

You are doin fab, it just shows that everyone is different.

Check the start of my diary for the menu I followed that may help u see if anything was different. I don't think I ate the bread they said u should as I was scared of carbs! I still don't eat bread or pasta or rice now except the odd pitta here n there :)

Just back from my weigh-in and i stayed the same! Very pleased i didn't put any weight on, but a tiny bit put off i didnt lose :-( but onwards and upwards! Got my weeks supply of maintenance bars for brekkie and spose im on my own now!!! Did no exercise last week, so have really gotta get off my a$$ now and walk!! Im wondering, do i still follow days 4-7 of re-feed now or just follow a 3 meal a day, no snacks, low fat diet??? Thanks everyone for all your supportive comments, i would be lost without this forum x

Todays Menu:
Breakfast: Lipotrim maintenance bar
Lunch: Baked potato, turkey, lettuce, onion, peppers
Dinner: Pitta Bread, turkey, tomato, onion, peppers, low fat cheese slice
Snack: Strawberries

Last edited:
Well done hun! As for now it is entirely up to you. I know some people recommend refeeding for 2 weeks but it is a personal choice.

Back