Leluna's Maintenance Diary!!!

Today's menu

Breakfast: Lipotrim maintenance bar
Lunch: Baked potato turkey and salad
Dinner: Turkey pitta and salad

supposed to be a heatwave here in Ireland today.... not lookin that way at the mo, hopefully it improves a bit later!! Still finding it a bit daunting trying to come to terms with what foods to have, but just want to maintain the weightloss during last weeks re-feed and this week.... headin on hols in mid June, so goin right into weightwatchers when i come back.... im the type of person that needs to be weighed in every week and be monitored.....

Just back from my weigh-in and i stayed the same! Very pleased i didn't put any weight on, but a tiny bit put off i didnt lose :-( but onwards and upwards! Got my weeks supply of maintenance bars for brekkie and spose im on my own now!!! Did no exercise last week, so have really gotta get off my a$$ now and walk!! Im wondering, do i still follow days 4-7 of re-feed now or just follow a 3 meal a day, no snacks, low fat diet??? Thanks everyone for all your supportive comments, i would be lost without this forum x

I am really pleased to see you around Leluna. You are doing great maintianing in your refeed week. I bet it's a nice feeling, firstly having lost all that weight, now being able to maintain it once you are back eating. How nice is that?
I only lost 1.3kg today which is slightly less than 3 Ibs, I was hoping for better results but then I have been feeling very cold and my water intake has not been that fantastic. Keep rocking take care:D

Today's menu

Breakfast: Lipotrim maintenance bar
Lunch: Baked potato turkey and salad
Dinner: Turkey pitta and salad

supposed to be a heatwave here in Ireland today.... not lookin that way at the mo, hopefully it improves a bit later!! Still finding it a bit daunting trying to come to terms with what foods to have, but just want to maintain the weightloss during last weeks re-feed and this week.... headin on hols in mid June, so goin right into weightwatchers when i come back.... im the type of person that needs to be weighed in every week and be monitored.....

Well it is lovely and hot here but I'm stuck in work :(.

Glad you have everything planned out for when you get back. Emma on here (retailchick) loves ww as well!

I am really pleased to see you around Leluna. You are doing great maintianing in your refeed week. I bet it's a nice feeling, firstly having lost all that weight, now being able to maintain it once you are back eating. How nice is that?
I only lost 1.3kg today which is slightly less than 3 Ibs, I was hoping for better results but then I have been feeling very cold and my water intake has not been that fantastic. Keep rocking take care:D

ah thanks! nice to see you're still keepin an eye on me!! It is a great feelin havin the losses stay off, altho somewhat scary tryin to anticipate what food to have and if it's ok... then when im havin a dodgy moment i think ah cmon... remember the ol days.... biscuit with every coffee.... takeaways.... snackin at night and the choco addiction!!!! then i feel sooo much better!!! i just wanna lie low this couple of weeks, then when i get back off holidays i'll get stuck in!!! p.s. call me Lorraine xxx

Well it is lovely and hot here but I'm stuck in work :(.

Glad you have everything planned out for when you get back. Emma on here (retailchick) loves ww as well!

wow i spoke too soon Thomasina... the weather here now is scorching!!! to be honest im findin it hard sittin out in it!!!! after all the rain and snow you'd think id be jumpin thru the doors to get out!!! Will definitely keep an eye on Emma soon... i like weightwatchers... it works for me, so gonna stick with what im good at :D x

the weather here now is scorching!!! i like weightwatchers... it works for me, so gonna stick with what im good at :D x

Yes, it's nice here too for a change. We've had some awful weather, I can't really believe we are into June already.
You must do what feels right, and what you are good at. Good luck :D

Why have I not seen this diary before?! :giggle: Seems like youre doing ok so far chick and well done on the sts :)

Yeah WW is a good plan - it's great to find something you like and that works for you :) xx

thanks a mil everyone! wow weather is just fab here already its 24 degrees and its only after ten!!! Havin a bbq today and so therein lies the first challenge!!! Gona lie low in the day and by the time the evening comes i can have some chicken and salad and strawberries and low fat yogurt... hopefully thats ok.... the scales are still the same so obviously my body does not know what to do with food yet!! But the plus is im not goin up so thats something!! Kinda know tho that in the back of my mind i have to exercise to start losin again, but still im thinkin ive just lost 3 and a half stone, if i can just focus on keepin that off for the moment... then im home and dry!!!!! hope you all have a great sunny day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast: Caramel maintenance bar
Lunch: Summer fruits maintenance shake ( coz of the bbq later! )
Dinner: Meat and salad, strawberries and lowfat yogurt

thanks a mil everyone! if i can just focus on keepin that off for the moment...

Lorraine you are doing fine. Good idea to focus on maintaining the weight you have already lost, then take the next step. 3 1/2 stones gone forever and ever!:D

Good plan to focus on maintaining first.

Hope you enjoyed the BBQ xx

Lorraine, wasn't the weather just fab over the weekend. We all though summer had arrived and now it seems to be hiding again!!
You have done well to have a STS. Good luck with maintaining till the hols. My advice is just to keep a very careful watch on portion sizes. I find it all too easy to let these creep up and then the pounds follow!! Enjoy the bank holiday!

irish molly the weather was just brill.... ireland is just so fab when the sun is out.... shame its not out much :-( still tryin to find my feet with maintaining... to be honest i found tfr much easier. My appetite has returned no problem and for the past few days ive been hungry..... altho ive dropped the water intake, so thats most likely what the problem is..... was gonna start at weightwatchers when i come home from my hols in mid June, but reckon i will start back tomorrow nite..... got a question for everyone.... will goin from maintenance to weightwatchers still be too much intake and the pounds might go up???? thanks guys... this weight losin thing sure is tough ;-(

I don't see that you should have a gain once you follow the WW plan. I'm sure you don't have to eat the max amount if you don't want to.
Some of the guys doing WW will know better.
You are doing great!

irish molly said:
I don't see that you should have a gain once you follow the WW plan. I'm sure you don't have to eat the max amount if you don't want to.
You are doing great!

Ditto to Molly.

i believe pp is great for maintaining tho not necessarily for losing (unless theres a lot to lose). Just take it easy and gradually build up intake as u feel comfortable! Just watch for the free fruit/veg, i think that was my downfall!

However i truly believe the pp principles are fab and will really help you get to grips with a healthy eating routine! Just try not panic, its normal for ur body to take time to adjust after TFR and u may get water gain fluctuations - its normal so dont freak if it happens to you! So long as youve refed properly and make sensible choices thereafter, you cant go far wrong (despite what those scales say day to day) ... x

Last edited:
thanks Zebs07 and Molly! Well went to weightwatchers and got weighed in last nite... such a laugh.... the girls face was just incredible.... up i jumped and had lost 3 and a half stone since i was there 15 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway i just told her i had followed a strict diet plan for that time, but was wanting to get back into ww and lose another stone and a half by Christmas.... was just great to see everyones faces and to get 7 silver 7's handed to me ( one for every half stone lost) !!!! So am panickin a bit.... worried that the weight will creep up... but then im calmin myself down and thinkin the pp plan is still very healthy eating and when i consider the old bad days with chocolate and take-aways and eatin the remains of the kids dinners and all the rest of it, then surely if i follow the ww plan im bound to lose some weight.... but happy to begin ww again and see how the situation goes.... if i stay the same for the few weeks, then at least i know i need to kick in with some small changes...... but to be honest if i can maintain the weightloss for a bit, whilst i adjust to the weightloss then that will be just fab!!! I need to stop worryin and focus on the good.... that i was 16st 11lbs and im now 13st 5lbs.... yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Well went to weightwatchers and got weighed in last nite... such a laugh.... the girls face was just incredible.... up i jumped and had lost 3 and a half stone since i was there 15 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway i just told her i had followed a strict diet plan for that time, but was wanting to get back into ww and lose another stone and a half by Christmas.... was just great to see everyones faces and to get 7 silver 7's handed to me ( one for every half stone lost) !!!! So am panickin a bit.... worried that the weight will creep up... but then im calmin myself down and thinkin the pp plan is still very healthy eating and when i consider the old bad days with chocolate and take-aways and eatin the remains of the kids dinners and all the rest of it, then surely if i follow the ww plan im bound to lose some weight.... but happy to begin ww again and see how the situation goes.... if i stay the same for the few weeks, then at least i know i need to kick in with some small changes...... but to be honest if i can maintain the weightloss for a bit, whilst i adjust to the weightloss then that will be just fab!!! I need to stop worryin and focus on the good.... that i was 16st 11lbs and im now 13st 5lbs.... yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

I think you did the right thing joining Weight Watchers. If you go to the meetings every week, I doubt if you will gain weight, weekly weigh in will keep you in check.
You will know each week how well you are doing and adjust your food intake accordingly. You really need to maintain this weight before you think of losing more.
I started off with 14 st 10 Ibs, nearly 15 stones ( I would have been 15 stones by now) and now I am down to 12 st 10 Ibs, it just feels great. I have my target at 130 Ibs which is bit ambitious but as soon as I hit a healthy BMI I'm going to refeed.
Just relax and enjoy your food whilst watching your portions, you will do fine:D

Last edited:
Lol I bet herface was a picture!
It'll be trial & error for a bit but you will get there chick :) xx

thanks guys... i know summergurl (gorgeous pic of you by the way) i felt a bit sneaky not tellin her about lipotrim, but just couldnt be arsed with the usual debate that lipotrim always rises!!! Dolphin10 my god you're doin brill.... must feel fab gettin into the 12's now! That's where i wanna be at 12st.... then thats something i can maintain and see then if i wanna venture down the last bit... but still want a few curves on board, my husband would divorce me if i went all skinny and bony!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again for your support!!!

Back