Lemon and white chocolate biscuits

Does it go crunchier? Or is it just a softer one?

No, not crunchy, it didn't seem to melt as well as the Lemon bar. Made a change to have a warm sticky chocolatey treat though :)

Mmm yes sounds really nice. Just ordered a taster pack though so will eat this one "normally" :)

First time definitely have it normally. I do love these biscuits - I've had them twice today! (Shhh more than one bar in a day - don't tell anyone...)

This sounds like a good idea for me to try as I am sruggling a bit with the bars as I found them too rich, do they keep if you put them in a tub so you could spread them over the day or is it more of a case of gone in a moment...no chance to store!!! Also do the lemon ones go crispy, I really like the lemon ones but they are out of stock :cry:

I've not experimented with the bars before. Gosh, this is exciting! If I come up with any concoctions, I'll be sure to post

And they taste better than ever :)

So far they're my fave by a mile - and I don't normally like lemon stuff!

just had to say i read this earlier and im just about to make them- ive been looking forward to it all day lol x

just had to add now as im such an idiot.
despite reading that the choc truffa bars do not work the same as the lemon bars i decided to give it a whirl (as i alternate lemon and truffa bars and tonight was a truffa night :p) but it not end well.
the pieces werent melting in the microwave so i left them in for over a minute, after which the bottom was rock hard and burnt- i still ate it and washed it down with a nice cup of tea- but it was not the best idea lol
tomorrow is a lemon day so i will try hopefully with a bit more success x

LucyNewMum said:
just had to add now as im such an idiot.
despite reading that the choc truffa bars do not work the same as the lemon bars i decided to give it a whirl (as i alternate lemon and truffa bars and tonight was a truffa night :p) but it not end well.
the pieces werent melting in the microwave so i left them in for over a minute, after which the bottom was rock hard and burnt- i still ate it and washed it down with a nice cup of tea- but it was not the best idea lol
tomorrow is a lemon day so i will try hopefully with a bit more success x

Only do the lemon for 30 secs - no more is needed.

Back