Lemon and white chocolate biscuits

tried again with lemon bar instead of truffa - was absolutely delish :)

Thanks...Yummy...tomorrow nights treat...can't wait..... :)

Lemon and white chocolate SnS bars are lush. I used to bake the lemony ones on LL. I tried the SnS bar baked and yes, like many of you have said it was fab. I like savings my bars for the evening as a treat. X

Just tried them from my tester pack, i dont usually eat sweet stuff but i gave them ago and wow they are really nice. When i put in my 1st proper order and have a few spaces left for bars they'll be the ones i'd pick.

Just had these with a cuppa - fab! thanks for posting :)

I'm going to try this tomorrow. I've tried the oatmeal biscuits but they didn't do it for me. I noticed that someone on here occasionally has 2 bars a day. Sometimes if I'm having a bit of an off day I literally can't face another pack so I have another bar. It works for me and I suppose doing this is better than giving up. Does anyone else have more than one bar a day?

The biscuits sound lovely will have to give them a go.
The website does state that only the one bar is allowed on any given day though as any more will stall your weight x x

Hi guys! I'd love to try the biscuit but need to get a replacement microwave been cooking everything so far. Can it only be prepared by microwave??

will have to give this a go! love this bar but it's gone far too quickly

well, all I can say is nom nom nom!! these are going down a treat with my can of coke zero

I love the lemon and truffa bar slightly warmed ... they go gooey and just yummy. Feels like I'm being naughty and having a treat at the end of normally a very long day. :) But I must admit, not too keen on bars if not warmed though !

I like them in any format

Me too I love them all haven't found one I don't like yet. Feel like a real treat and I find they fill me up too

Will have to try them warm sound lovely

I've run out of the Lemon bars & cant wait to give this a try, waiting for a delivery. :)

Back