Lemon Muller Lights

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I couldn't find any in Morrisons or Tesco today and Morrisons didn't have a space for them in the shelf. I wonder if they've come to the end of their 'Limited edition'.

I hope not as they were lovely eaten with a Lemon HiFi bar. I emailed Muller a month or so back to plead with them to keep doing it but the never replied :(

Oh i didnt no they done them..
I will have a look in Tesco tonight to see if mine have them.

They're my favourite flavour (next to the chocolate ones they did a few years back) I hope they don't stop them.

I couldn't find any in Morrisons or Tesco today and Morrisons didn't have a space for them in the shelf. I wonder if they've come to the end of their 'Limited edition'.

I hope not as they were lovely eaten with a Lemon HiFi bar. I emailed Muller a month or so back to plead with them to keep doing it but the never replied :(
I haven't seen these before, but I emailed them towards the end of last year about the old chocolate flavour...they didn't reply to that either...but they have brought out something with chocolate recently...as we all know!!! So with a bit of luck it may make a difference even without a reply.....fingers crossed!!!

I bought the lemon/passionfruit (is that what you mean?) limited edition one in Morrison's the other day. Just ate it tonight as it happens! Yummy.

ooh ive just been to asdas tonight and they had some,had to buy some! i havent seen them for ages!!and they were on offer buy 4 for 2 quid bargain!!!xx

Back